Skin Care

I’ve been trying to research skin care places and how much they usually are. I found this one place, but it’s around $1,000 for a couple sessions and I’m not sure if it’s worth it. Also, the weather and humidity in Taiwan is making my skin act up and it’s getting pretty terrible. Any suggestions for a skin care place? I’m not really into acne medication because it tends to ruin my skin more, so something lighter. How do you guys take care of your skin?

Are you talking about facials and such?? They are pretty expensive here.

I don’t have skin issues, so my regimen is fairly simple. Wash. moisturize if needed, exfoliate twice a month and follow it up with a face mask of fuller’s earth mixed in rose water. The clay, absorbs oil.

For acne, you really should keep your face clean and if it feels dry and stretchy from all the cleansers, always use a non alcoholic toner, it balances out the Ph factor of your skin and you can then use a light moisturizer.

I’m a huge fan of the SKII line. I started using it when I first returned to Taiwan and have continued using. Never any breakouts. It’s pricey but oh soooo worth it. Shop around for facials and do a search here on F.com. I had a package deal while I was there for microdermabrasion that was under a grand and it was great-- service and quality. Sorry I can’t remember the place.

I don’t want to resort to going to the dermatologist, so I wanted to see if facials would help, but they are pretty expensive. :frowning:

I haven’t tried the SKII line, but I’ve heard good things about it. Maybe I’ll try it…

I wanted to buy SKII. I used to get away with soap only but after 30 I need to take better care of my skin. Then I saw what they did to the little rabbits…sigh.

Aww man don’t tell me…can’t this just be my “fur”? :laughing: