Skull shirts?

Recently I’ve noticed lots of people, particularly young ladies, wearing shirts bearing various skull designs.

Why?

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SO5WoLnOOlU

I used to have an old black Misfits T-Shirt (The American Punk band, not Jem and the Holograms arch nemeses) when I was in high school.

I’m not entirely sure why skulls are cool all of a sudden, but you reminded me of what could be my favorite T-Shirt of all-time.

And for the record, skulls are bushels full of sexy.

I have to go with The Goonies.

“Don’t you realize? The next time you see sky, it’ll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it’ll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the best of stuff for us. But right now, they got to do what’s right for them. Because it’s their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it’s our time. It’s our time down here.”

Or it could be all the pirate movies that have come out over that few years. My bet’s still on the Goonies.

There’s a trend in the US, mostly attributable to labels like Ed Hardy:
edhardyshop.com/Beautiful-Gh … ybaazy.htm

Miami Ink also has their own line of apparel now:
srracing.com/miinkdefrabi.html

The licensed t-shirts go for like $4k apiece here in Taipei, and the baseball caps $6k. I think what you’re noticing are the night market knock-offs that are starting to crop up.

Last night alone, I noticed a young lass in what was clearly a Grateful Dead design and another with a big Harley that said “Sturgis”. Also been seeing a lot of Stones t’s around, too. Let the sun shine in! :rainbow:

[color=#0000FF]Some of us have been wearing skulls for a long, long time…[/color]

[color=#0000FF]…Always in style![/color]

Yeah, you’re back in style! :bravo:

why does tigerman always use a blue pen? doesn’t he want to fit in like all us black pen users? :s

I wonder if my cheeto stained “The Punisher” T shirt is in style yet?

[color=#FF0000]I like blue.[/color]

[quote=“Chris”]Recently I’ve noticed lots of people, particularly young ladies, wearing shirts bearing various skull designs.

Why?[/quote]
They’re getting ready for 19 September - Talk Like a Pirate Day