Skydiving

Lots of people base jump in Taiwan. Without parachutes, though.

Hi, everyone.

I’m an ex-french military married to my Taiwanese wife for 18 years now. I’ve got the dutch military basic wings, have 41 static line jumps to this day and I’ve got my own MC1-1D parachute with T-10R MIRPS modified reserve which I use for commemorative jumps. With my wife and daughter, we return to Taiwan every two years or so and I was wondering if there was some place in Taiwan where I can make static line jumps either as a civilian, either as a military. Thanks for your help.

François

[quote=“Demolition man”]Hi, everyone.

I’m an ex-french military married to my Taiwanese wife for 18 years now. I’ve got the dutch military basic wings, have 41 static line jumps to this day and I’ve got my own MC1-1D parachute with T-10R MIRPS modified reserve which I use for commemorative jumps. With my wife and daughter, we return to Taiwan every two years or so and I was wondering if there was some place in Taiwan where I can make static line jumps either as a civilian, either as a military. Thanks for your help.

François[/quote]

for a second i thought you were going to say that you were opening your own skydiving school in Taiwan… too bad you are not…

I did it 4 times in Hemet, California. Needed 4 more to get certified but never did. Got boring after the 3rd one. I’m hoping to finish that and then skyboard! Wish I could do halo dives, but they’re very illegal… oh well

I found this website taiwan.skydiving.com/
Does anyone have any experience with these guys?

or any suggestions?