SM and MX Bikes, 2009 Kawasaki KX450F

Well i created this topic to create a better environment to discuss and talk about SM bikes and MX bikes, what people likes and dislikes from the, experiences, pictures, reviews, comparisons and so on…
i hope that people that knows about them could help us to understand the bikes better…
and for the ones interested in buying one it could be a goo place to see what is on the market !!!
feel free to talk about it :discodance:

See my posts in the MANY other threads on this subject. You really think I’m about to reprint all that stuff yet AGAIN? :unamused:

sorry my friend !!!
maybe u can just put the link to them or if u have new things to say then u can do it here !!!
feel free to talk about any SM or MX bike that u want !!! even aabout the hypermota jejeje

[quote=“sandman”]See my posts in the MANY other threads on this subject. You really think I’m about to reprint all that stuff yet AGAIN? :unamused:[/quote]Many other threads specifically on various dirt bikes? I only found two, and the last posts in them were made around three years ago.
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=19303
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=41089

There’s certainly room for a new thread on dirt bikes in general, and if you don’t want to participate then you don’t have to.

Well then, I won’t. DOH! NOW look what you’ve made me do.

[quote=“sandman”]Well then, I won’t. DOH! NOW look what you’ve made me do.[/quote] :laughing: My cunning plan worked.

Omerojs, care to research and post some info about current bikes? I’m completely out of touch with this stuff.

There you go, Joe. Ducati has one on the market, so all the rest are automatically complete shit and not worth discussing. IMO, of course.

[quote=“sandman”]There you go, Joe. Ducati has one on the market, so all the rest are automatically complete shit and not worth discussing. IMO, of course.[/quote]You mean that Hypermotard thing? Bet it sounds nice.

I will do some research on the subject and come with an answer or some comments by Sunday or Monday !!!

well i didnt have much time to compare some bikes, but i think it could be interesting if i check some new stuffs on Internet and post them here for you guys to read…

[color=#800000]Mod’s note: I removed the article you cut and pasted. It’s against the site rules to do that. People can find the article online here.[/color]

[quote=“omerojs”]for the ones interested in buying one it could be a goo place to see what is on the market !!!
feel free to talk about it :discodance:[/quote]

Nice Kxf OK if its on the market, where can i get one? and how much will it cost? And who will provide after sales service?

I have no idea… i just saw the review and i liked the bike so i posted the info about it… if you would like to know that, maybe u can do the search and shear it with the rest of the ppl… or u can go to WRS in Hsinchu and ask them if the would import that bike, and for how much…
on my side i will keep looking for nice bikes and news on the media… without making it my 2nd job…

[quote=“omerojs”]I have no idea… i just saw the review and i liked the bike so i posted the info about it… if you would like to know that, maybe u can do the search and shear it with the rest of the people… or u can go to WRS in Hsinchu (Xinzhu) and ask them if the would import that bike, and for how much…
on my side i will keep looking for nice bikes and news on the media… without making it my 2nd job…[/quote]

Very useful…

well, now u know it exists… so maybe one day u can find more and actually say something interesting about it…
not just “very useful” … but still, i dont expect such and attitude from u about it, so feel free to keep making jokes and trying to make me look bad… i dont really care jejejeje :nyah:

[quote=“omerojs”]well i didnt have much time to compare some bikes, but I think it could be interesting if i check some new stuffs on Internet and post them here for you guys to read…[/quote]Sorry, Omerojs, I had to remove the cut and pasted article and replace it with the link to the article in its original location. It’s against the site rules to cut and paste whole articles like that. As well as the intellectual property issues that doing that raises, it’s also against the principle of discussion forums to just post anything, even a snippet of an article, without contributing some kind of constructive comments of your own. That’s really what Dogma was getting at. He has a point.

I appreciate your efforts to contribute to the forum, but we need to hear more from you next time.

Oh, and if this thread ends up as just another bickering match, I’ll stick it in temp or remove it altogether. You’re not the only one who’s busy and doesn’t want to feel like he’s making the forum his “second job”.

I had a motorbike this one time. It was mainly black, although it had some silvery bits to it.
Tonight I was at the DVD shop and the young cook in the steakhouse next door was getting on his bike – a VERY tricked out 150 of some sort. Eyecatching indeed. Weird thing is, though, that the Indonesian potscrubber girl was there too, pointing at at it and saying “Egli! Egli” although I’m sure it wasn’t really an Egli. Could almost have been, but. Beautiful custom job.

[quote=“joesax”][quote=“omerojs”]well i didnt have much time to compare some bikes, but I think it could be interesting if i check some new stuffs on Internet and post them here for you guys to read…[/quote]Sorry, Omerojs, I had to remove the cut and pasted article and replace it with the link to the article in its original location. It’s against the site rules to cut and paste whole articles like that. As well as the intellectual property issues that doing that raises, it’s also against the principle of discussion forums to just post anything, even a snippet of an article, without contributing some kind of constructive comments of your own. That’s really what Dogma was getting at. He has a point.

I appreciate your efforts to contribute to the forum, but we need to hear more from you next time.

Oh, and if this thread ends up as just another bickering match, I’ll stick it in temp or remove it altogether. You’re not the only one who’s busy and doesn’t want to feel like he’s making the forum his “second job”.[/quote]

sorry about the copy and paste part !!!..
and dont worry, everything will be cool here