Small breast chic

Thought the quote was for “anything more than a handful or mouthful was a waste” to be honest.

Handful is probably more relevant as most people have larger hands than mouths.

More than a handful’s a waste, less than a mouthful’s a shame.

Oh, the French say that the perfect breast fits snugly in a champagne glass.

ToeClarifies.

This was so funny, it had to be said again. Great recipricol interference of series. Totally refined update of the classic “What do you say to a feminist with no arms or legs?”

“Nice tits!”

Nice job Jesus…did u write that yerself?

Well, it’s my husband’s favorite quote from his “god” - Frank Zappa :wink:

OK, there are days, when I’m sitting in my pyjama at home all day long and don’t wear a bra, but these are expections. I usually always wear a bra because the day my breast are hanging down to my bellybutton, I don’t want to blame myself for not having worn one.
Besides the stares, I also don’t feel very comfortable myself having my breast bouncing around my chest.

Back to the topic: What would be too small?

It depends on the rest of the woman I think. If a girl is slim and fit she can still look absolutey dynamite with small breasts.

But most of all it depends on each persons personal tastes. What to one person is maybe to large is to another to small. No pleasing everyone.

I hear you mesheel. I fear the day I would have to tuck my breasts into my pants. I always have to wear a bra for fear of bouncy boobs and I can’t get use to the bras that stand on their own (some now come with their own silicon gel). I would love to have those “champagne cup-size boobs” so that I don’t have to waste money on bras. Alas, mine are miso cup-size (long story :blush: ).
As for the question ‘how small is small’? Well, as my brother says “when they look like two mosquito bites…” :laughing:

Interesting anatomy, those French prefer…

Interesting anatomy, those French prefer…

[/quote]

:astonished: :help: :astonished:

I thought someone might think that up.

ToeGuffaws

That is a flute.

This is a fabulous thread. Is it OK if I imagine to myself all the female posters sitting around in pyjamas with no bras on ? I hate bras.

Can we change the name to Small Breasted Chicks?

Other vessels are not suited for champaigne.

I guess that breastfeeding 7-8 babies should give a female breast the consistency and shape to fill snugly into a flute.

Well, a nice handful is always a good thing… But the vanishing breast is NOT good.

[quote=“mesheel”]OK, there are days, when I’m sitting in my pyjama at home all day long and don’t wear a bra, but these are expections. I usually always wear a bra because the day my breast are hanging down to my bellybutton, I don’t want to blame myself for not having worn one.
Besides the stares, I also don’t feel very comfortable myself having my breast bouncing around my chest.[/quote]
I’ve heard of monobrows, but never monoboobs.

I’ve heard it ‘poetically’ described as ‘two fried eggs on an ironing board’. Shouldn’t the golden rule for couples be that the woman’s breasts at least be bigger than the man’s? :smiley:

Worse still is the variant “two fried eggs hanging off nails”. Too small + saggy = NO

And if that Golden Rule is to be applied, I’m stuck looking for a woman who makes Dolly Parton look like a B cup :laughing:

Yes Toe Save, and thank you for the kind words. And the joke! Now we both have something to be ashamed of.

Yes Toe Save, and thank you for the kind words. And the joke! Now we both have something to be ashamed of.[/quote]

Couldn’t let u hang alone compadre.

ToeCommiserates

Italian Co. seeks ideal breasts for champagne glass…

zoomata.com/modules.php?name … le&sid=966

My humble suggestion to the italians.

One of those vertical would put someone’s eye out.

Isn’t “more than a mouthful” where Hooter’s got its slogan? I guess it makes more sense in that context than “more than a handful” since people don’t usually put food in their hands.

Just waiting for the day when 100% natural big breasts come back into style.
Makes one long for the days of the Renaissance…