Small kitchen, Meatloaf (again)

I think this showed up on another thread but I just finished the last of the last and I guess I will do it again. I don’t use recipes so just do what feels right.
Grab at least a kilo of pork and/or minced beef.
A couple onions (chopped)
Try a cup or so of oatmeal, cracker crumbs or, etc. Oatmeal is any kind you grab from the shelf. Easy and cheap.
A couple eggs.
Salt and pepper to taste.
A cup of Taiwan sweet Catsup.
Some spicy shit is nice too.

Put the whole stuff in a pot and use your fingers to mix.
Get couple of those disposable aluminum foil baking loaf pans and slop 1/2 in each pan.
Bake the whole loaf in your oven for about an hour or so at hot. mmmmm 170C. ? After, an hour, slice in the middle and see if there is blood. No blood, it’s done…
Before it’s done, Use a spoon to put a groove from hither and yon on the loaf. Pour a mix of catsup and BBQ, if you have it, and let the loaf finish.
Enjoy.

If you have leftover bread, rub it into crumbs and use instead of oatmeal. Also good for chicken/turkey stuffing.

What’s with your obsession with catsup? How about some herbs and spices? Rosemary, thyme, parsley and oregano. A little paprika.

Easy an cheap. Ya; I can do all other spices but, my goal is to make it as easy and cheap as possible. BTW, how many recopies have catsup (American style, and has a notation of adding some brown sugar. Just easy and go fer.

[quote=“Charlie Phillips”]If you have leftover bread, rub it into crumbs and use instead of oatmeal. Also good for chicken/turkey stuffing.

What’s with your obsession with catsup? How about some herbs and spices? Rosemary, thyme, parsley and oregano. A little paprika.[/quote]
Cant find those spices on the road or trail. Lucky to get catsup. I do some mighty fine grub on the road but its just good stuff to stick to the ribs and I always felt lucky with my belly full.