Small Kitchen stew

Kinda like a belly sticker stew.
Just stop by and get a slew of beef cubes. Slice 'em up to little puppies.
A little oil in the pan and brown the beef.
Throw the beef in a boiling pot. Add a couple spuds that are NOT peeled, just in pieces. Don’t be shy. Just chop em and add to the pot.
Now do the onions, 2 of them. No peelings but add them kinda chopped without the brown crap.
Put in a couple carrots, also chopped. Don’t worry about peeling. Just wash the veggies good to well.
Add some of the tops of a bunch of celery. Just chop the crap out of the top of a bunch of the celery. Be sure to include some of the leaf stalk, Don’t be shy.
Put in a slew of ground garlic.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper until it tastes good and let the whole pot simmer for about 2 hours.
Take about 1/2 cup of flour and mix with some cold water, Mix the puppy up and add to the boiling pot a little at a time. Keep stirring. It will get kinda thick. Ladle out and chow down.
Corn Bread? Maybe another time.
Folks on the pipeline in Alaska always wanted to marry me. Sorry, says I. I don’t cater to a goin" inner.

Simmer in what? did you forget to add a bottle of beer, or stock, or whatever? there’s no liquid up to this point!

unless a “boiling pot” is your liquid.

use a can of Asahi Black , or Michelob Black from 7-11, or a Guinness bottle for hearty stew flavour.

Yeppers, I forgot to mention the liquid and my friend suggests some beer to add to the brew. Damn good idea. I usually use just water but the beer is a damn good idear.

Yeppers, I forgot to mention the liquid and my friend suggests some beer to add to the brew. Damn good idea. I usually use just water but the beer is a damn good idear.

I make something very similar with a can of Guinness in it and let it cook in the slow cooker. I also add mushrooms, rosemary, and a couple of beef boulion cubes. Also, I use corn flour instead of regular flour…better taste. Delish!

I made this and it is very nice ,maybe you got some more recipes?