So...Greta Thunberg is being manipulated?

For all of Alan Tate’s fanboyz out there (including Elon Musk, who restored this rapist’s Twitter), Tweet to Greta Thunberg:

"I have 33 cars. My Bugatti has a w16 8.0L quad turbo. My TWO Ferrari 812 competizione have 6.5L v12s. This is just the start.

“Please provide your email address so I can send a complete list of my car collection and their respective enormous emissions.”
(Strange- no Teslas.)

Well, Greta doesn’t have to reply- the numbers of cars and their respective emissions are both zero- they’ve all been confiscated by the Romanian police.

1 Like

Do you think there are Andrew Tate “fanboys” on here?

1 Like

First of all… AArrgghhh… ‘Andrew’.
Second, I said ‘out there’, specifically mentioning Musk, who gave him pemission to tweet, and referring to the Tucker Carlson testicle-tanning types.
On here? I… would… hope not.

Them “out there” aren’t likely to be reading here.

Such a class act, Andrew Tate. Really tasteful of Musk to elude to “the Matrix” in a tweet right after he got detained. Surely there is quite the overlap in demographic they cater to:

I do wonder how much of a factor (if any) Tate’s Romanian pizza box pic was for the authorities to nab him. I am assuming it’s just a myth. Crazy timing to be sure.

Edit: looks like officially confirmed not a factor

seems like Tate is the devil and Epstein is the angel, the way MSM is pushing it

Oh yeah, that’s exactly how it’s been reported regarding Epstein :joy:

/s

Both were/are terrible people. Really no point to compare them.

You can be against both, I promise it’s possible!

1 Like

I am against both.
Media only against Tate to protect Greta.
They don’t want to protect the underagers of Epstein and company, because not famous and Epstein connected to politicians

Glad we are in alignment in being against both, lmao.

Media covered Epstein quite a bit before and after his death.

1 Like

Where are you seeing this?

1 Like

Tate is the new Emmanuel Goldstein for the corporate left.
Rags like the Guardian will direct them how they should think about him.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Uhm, Tate is real, inn’t?

With Tatyboy, how much is actually real? :laughing:

He’s a walking parody, of himself.

Much like Greta.

Andrew Tate and Greta Thunberg are not remotely comparable, that’s a pretty sad statement.

How have you arrived to this conclusion?

There’s plenty of comparison.

My opinion, nonetheless. I reject your own feels on the topic.

Why do you care? :thinking:

Because maybe one of those people shamelessly uses social media and modern nihilism to make bank off well intentioned gullible people who don’t read enough.

And the other is just a flash in the pan media dahling that winds people up.

1 Like

The fact that either of those descriptions could apply to either individual, lends support to my own opinions on both of them :wink:

3 Likes

Oh yeah, sounds like Thunberg to me. Nihilism and environmental activism are hand in glove right? :wink:

Honestly the amount of obsessive vitriol shown to Thunberg is really creepy. Whose lives has she ruined? She seems quite the opposite of a practicing nihilist, someone please explain how her and Tate’s ideologies are even remotely similar.

1 Like