So...it's illegal now to get / give free massages...?

My gf wanted one, but after reading the news, I had to tell her that the political climate wasn’t right. After all, I’m not blind.

I think it is OK if you call it a ‘body rub’ rather than a massage.

Guys, what are you talking about?

My gf is heading over in an hour or two. Are we about to commit a felony without knowing it?

Excuse my ignorance, but I wander around in a daze most of the time.

Front page of the Taipei Times: Some fellows wants another fellow to resign because he had a massage from unlicensed masseuses.
It’s not on the website yet.

I suppose a blowjob’s completely out the question then?

Not in my dictionary, because that is consider a massage!! Wait, am I using the right dictionary??!! :? It says Karmaxxxxxx

[quote=“Alleycat”]I suppose a blowjob’s completely out the question then?[/quote]Yes, unless it’s a licensed blowjobber, but there seems to be plenty around.

Not in my dictionary, because that is consider a massage!! Wait, am I using the right dictionary??!! :? It says Karmaxxxxxx[/quote]

I’d be more careful if I was you; there are more than a feww stray cats on this board. :wink:

Not in my dictionary, because that is consider a massage!! Wait, am I using the right dictionary??!! :? It says Karmaxxxxxx[/quote]

I’d be more careful if I was you; there are more than a feww stray cats on this board. :wink:[/quote]

Yes daddy, I will be good! :blush:

I’d be more careful if I was you; there are more than a feww stray cats on this board. :wink:[/quote]

Yes daddy, I will be good! [b]Reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaal goooood, unless you WANT me to be bad. Spank me daddy! :blush:[/quote]

Were you refering to posters who would do something like I just did above?[/b]

Yeh, I don’t get it. Is this about sex or about bribes, and what is it REALLY about?

Weird. I know that shop. It’s old grandmas giving rub downs, the occasional hand job if you want, a discreeet blow job if you ask, but not frigging fucking and the mommas remain fully dressed, although u can fondle them if you wish.

What the eff was he doing there?

EFF

Yes, unless it’s a licensed blowjobber…[/quote]
And Alleycat, sorry to have to be the one to tell you, but anyone found giving you a blowjob would probably have to be blind as well. :smiling_imp:

And Alleycat, sorry to have to be the one to tell you, but anyone found giving you a blowjob would probably have to be blind as well. :smiling_imp:[/quote]

True. You on the other hand need someone with 20/20 vision just to find the thing.

As long as the masseuse can’t see you, you are OK. According to the China Post, “It ia against the law for massage parlors to employ as therapitsts anyone who has functional vision.”

And Alleycat, sorry to have to be the one to tell you, but anyone found giving you a blowjob would probably have to be blind as well. :smiling_imp:[/quote]
True. You on the other hand need someone with 20/20 vision just to find the thing.[/quote]
Touche!

[quote=“formosa”]Weird. I know that shop. It’s old grandmas giving rub downs, the occasional hand job if you want, a discreeet blow job if you ask, but not frigging fucking and the mommas remain fully dressed, although u can fondle them if you wish.
EFF[/quote]Oh, please tell us how you know this. :sunglasses:

[quote=“WarMonkey”][quote=“formosa”]Weird. I know that shop. It’s old grandmas giving rub downs, the occasional hand job if you want, a discreeet blow job if you ask, but not frigging fucking and the mommas remain fully dressed, although u can fondle them if you wish.
EFF[/quote]Oh, please tell us how you know this. 8-)[/quote]
I’m wondering how Alleycat knows this about Maoman:

:smiley:

They don’t call him Ant for nothing.

[quote=“tmwc”]Guys, what are you talking about?

My gf is heading over in an hour or two. Are we about to commit a felony without knowing it?

Excuse my ignorance, but I wander around in a daze most of the time.[/quote]

It’s okay if you poke her eyes out first.

[quote=“WarMonkey”][quote=“formosa”]Weird. I know that shop. It’s old grandmas giving rub downs, the occasional hand job if you want, a discreeet blow job if you ask, but not frigging fucking and the mommas remain fully dressed, although u can fondle them if you wish.
EFF[/quote]Oh, please tell us how you know this. 8-)[/quote]No, please, don’t tell us. You just need to tell me the address, er… for a friend.