So...it's illegal now to get / give free massages...?

the addy is in the papers. micheaun east road or something. the ark of triumph. white shutters

i think the place is busted now. but there are more in the neighborhood. my old GF lives near there

I just read about that today. What a ridiculous law. Only blind people can give massages.

What’s weird is that all those beauty salons (spas) give massages. There must be something more this, or is it just a case of someone pulling out an old law which everyone has wilfully ignored for years?

Brian

Actually my wife tells me that if it’s in a beauty salon it’s ‘skin care’ not ‘massage’.

I guess aromatherapy must be Ok too (essential oil massages).

Just so long as you call it by another name.

Brian

A man came to our house to give me a massage, a very painful one…
I don’t think he was blind or anything…

I told you to pay up Matthew!

You’ll be getting the special baseball bat and broken glass massage if i don’t get the money soon.

Brian

One of the old Victorian superstitions had it that masturbation made you blind.

Do Taiwan grannys warn self-massaging children that it could make you blind AND lead to a licensed career?

[quote=“Dahudze”]One of the old Victorian superstitions had it that masturbation made you blind.

Do Taiwan grannys warn self-massaging children that it could make you blind AND lead to a licensed career?[/quote]

Yes, but only if you’re good at it.

if i recall correctly, modern science now realizes that excessive semen build up is bad for the prostrate. suoyi…get that evil juice out of your system and save your prostrate gland. perhaps the gov’t can establish a national monopoly on the prostrate preventative care theraphy trade.

How do those women get licensed? I bet there wouldn’t be a shortage of examiners.

You do recall correctly. Hit the news about two months ago. A ******* a day keeps the urologist at bay. . . .

At the other end of the wanking scale, as a young man, relationships-book-writer John Gray was a follower of the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi or somebody like that. He spent seven years as a celibate renunciate. According to him, he attained control even over his dreams–so that he not only never masturbated, he didn’t even have nocturnal emissions.

And the result of all this self-control…? His skin began to smell like semen!

You know the rest–finally he threw up his hands (or something like that!), re-entered secular life, begged women to show him how to please them, and started writing books about what he learned from them.

Maybe one day he’ll write one on masturbation techniques too!

AUM.

[quote=“Screaming Jesus”]At the other end of the wanking scale, as a young man, relationships-book-writer John Gray . . .
And the result of all this self-control…? His skin began to smell like semen![/quote]
Women are from Neptune, men are from Planet Bukkake?