So let's talk about the Proud Boys then

Why would I ask for something that doesn’t exist?

Anyway this is boring, nighty night.

Silly comment, you have no way of knowing what does or doesn’t exist.

Unless you mind is geared towards rejecting anything it doesn’t like.

So, that was basically Mups running away.

1 Like

Running away from what, no evidence? That was hard, like running away from a rock. :rofl:

This sounds like a peaceful group. Classic example of how they behave.

The clip then shows Masterson suggesting that Proud Boys are “not violent” before jumping to the supporter giving a warning as to what will happen if he does not win the election.

“If Trump doesn’t get re-elected, there’s going to be a riot. If he doesn’t get elected, this is when you’re going to see a civil war,” he adds.

2 Likes

Birds of a feather…

DETROIT – Eric Trump has canceled a Michigan based campaign event scheduled to take place Tuesday at Huron Valley Guns in New Hudson after one of its former employees was linked to the domestic terror plot against the state’s governor.

Just last week 13 men were charged in a domestic terror plot to kidnap Whitmer and overthrow the government.

The post went on to read, “The Governor would have had a field day against the Trump campaign. They would accuse the administration of sending his son to a facility where terrorists work and train. This could not be further from the truth, but imagine the left spin.”

Yeah, imagine that, Trump calls on protestors to liberate Michigan, a terrorist plot to kidnap their governor ensues, then Trump family member happens to have appearance scheduled at a place where one of the terrorists worked.

What a coincidink! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s the problem with the left and the right. Nothing is proper unless it fits their agenda.

Let’s see here, Michigan population, almost 10 000 000 people.

Of which 13 are being charged with domestic terrorism.

Lemme get the ol calculator out here…

0.0000013 percent of Michigan residents were arrested for a terrorist plot.

Trump family member found the workplace of one of them to speak at. :thinking:

Seems like someone sure knows their audience. :brain:

Like I said, quite the coincidink!

1 Like

Yes, and we all know she’s full of shit.

https://twitter.com/robertsnellnews/status/1316013022167535619?s=20

They’re wise enough only to go after the ones everybody hates.

And this still isn’t the Proud Boys.

Still related, still in the same basket, as pointed out by the AG. Something you need to accept as reality, because it’s documented. :books:

You can bank on FBI having eyes and ears on the basket too.

Like the sheriff under pressure to resign who hangs out with these types.

bag.of.nothing

Looks like your bag of evidence for any argument you ‘make’. :sweat_smile:

Your honor, I present to you, exhibit zero! :woman_judge:

2 Likes

The Proud Boy manifesto.

“Don’t let him speak. Choke him.”

3 Likes

You know what makes a lot of sense, how they changed their name from Proud Boys to Proud Boys after trying to distance themselves from their founder.

A thinker for the ages! :brain:

I seem to remember saying as much. FBI play these goons for the fools they are - anarchists, leftists and whatever else they are:

1 Like

They tend to do shit like that:

1 Like

Isn’t that entrapment?

lol, right. they can make up any defense they want.[quote=“rowland, post:401, topic:197262, full:true”]
Isn’t that entrapment?
[/quote]

it might be if it. were true. but that doesn’t seem to be the case here. I heard yesterday that 3 of the men involved were in the statehouse with guns a few months ago. going to be hard to defend that

Quoting a defense’s argument as evidence, or something :rofl:

Northam talking about the plot against him and the issues of white supremacy.

Thing about both Whitmer and Northam, they seem really unfazed. Not easily intimidated.

1 Like