So many pretty girls in specs

We all think you’re lovely here, B cup.

We all think you’re lovely here, B cup.[/quote]

REALLY? Cos I think you’re all c**s.

*Except TomHill.

Why wouldn’t the girls just wear non prescription lenses as oppose to leaving them empty? Glass would look mush better than just a frame for sure! Feel free to keep the boob talk going! What do you all consider to be big breasts? If they are toooo big they are not usually too nice. Anywhere in the B-DD range is usually great, but it also depends on the girl.

The specifications call for no specs on camera because they reflect light.

I like 34C and 34D usually. Given a choice. But the woman is far more then just the measurement of her breasts.

[quote=“sulavaca”][quote=“TheLostSwede”]Well, I’ve seen a few girls that just wear empty frames, with no glass or plastic in them…
And my GF told me that it’s definetly a fashion thing, some new trend from Japan…
But I don’t care much for big ugly black 60’s style male glasses on women…[/quote]

Ts funny. This week I’ve seen three people wearing these empty glasses and one was even a male. It really isn’t cool and I think someone should inform these people that they’ll grow up and feel embarrassed that they ever did it.[/quote]
I saw this for the first time today. In the Shida Night Market area. Two girls walking into the eatery together, both wearing nerd glasses with no [color=#FF80FF]frames[/color] (EDIT: I mean lenses), each girl carrying a purse with a tiny dog in it. A freaky scene indeed!

Then, moments later, a guy came in also wearing lens-less nerd glasses, but he wasn’t associated with the girls in any way.

:loco:

double monocles?

double monocles?[/quote]
:blush:
I meant “lenses”, not “frames”…

Im thinking about getting some Joe 90 style glasses which I will wear ironically.

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HgiMSxAKOrU

I was going to get them before but I went shopping with my gf and she didn’t get the reference. Anyhow, now we’ve split up so it’s time for JOE 90 GLASSES!

[quote=“Buttercup”][quote=“bismarck”]If all the girls had big tits you would have one of two scenarios:

1. All men would be happy and world peace would be upon us, or
  2. Most men would like girls with small tits, i.e. because we always like what’s in short supply…[/quote]

But I have big tits and I’m a fucking bitch.

Brain donors.[/quote]

Pics? God made them portable milk dispensers for a reason, so women could go on hunting trips with the men.

soooory Princess Butter Cup-lame attempt at comedy.

How about the BCG’s ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birth_Control_Glasses

Forgotten me already? It was fairly confusing, tbh. You do know that if she’s lactating, you’ve prolly knocked her up, don’t you?

Damn she told me the leaking was from cracked O-rings and the stretch marks were from excessive yoga. :aiyo:

[quote=“sulavaca”][quote=“TheLostSwede”]Well, I’ve seen a few girls that just wear empty frames, with no glass or plastic in them…
And my GF told me that it’s definetly a fashion thing, some new trend from Japan…
But I don’t care much for big ugly black 60’s style male glasses on women…[/quote]

Ts funny. This week I’ve seen three people wearing these empty glasses and one was even a male. It really isn’t cool and I think someone should inform these people that they’ll grow up and feel embarrassed that they ever did it.[/quote]

I had to wear them when we had our wedding photos taken instead of my normal glasses. Two different frames actually, to match the outfit, both empty.

I’ve worn a lot dafter things than empty spec frames in my time. I’m not in the least bit embarrassed.

yep… you looked quite the dandy in this pic