So what are all the names I'll be called on Forumosa?

Apart from reading (and sometimes responding to all the topics) I find an enormous pleasure in reading the “handles” (What do you call them?)

Right now “I’m a bimbo, baby.” (Well, that one lasted only for my 38th post) Now apparently I’ve managed to remember my password!
Others are “Lost at sea”, “Chair-throwing legislator” etc.

Is it at all possible to have a list of what names I can expect to be called on this forum?

Whoever dreams them up are doing a great job of entertaining me.

Those are your ranks. Your handle is your user name. :wink:

Someone may call you a Terios or something…

[quote=“daihatsu”]Apart from reading (and sometimes responding to all the topics) I find an enormous pleasure in reading the “handles” (What do you call them?)

Right now “I’m a bimbo, baby.” (Well, that one lasted only for my 38th post) Now apparently I’ve managed to remember my password!

Is it at all possible to have a list of what names I can expect to be called on this forum?

Whoever dreams them up are doing a great job of entertaining me.[/quote]

If you’ll be my bodyguard
I can be your long lost pal
I can call you Betty
And Betty when you call me
You can call me Al
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :smiley:

[quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“daihatsu”]Apart from reading (and sometimes responding to all the topics) I find an enormous pleasure in reading the “handles” (What do you call them?)

Whoever dreams them up are doing a great job of entertaining me.[/quote]

If you’ll be my bodyguard
I can be your long lost pal
I can call you Betty
And Betty when you call me
You can call me Al
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :smiley:[/quote]
He sees angels in the architecture Spinning in infinity He says Amen! and Hallelujah!

Head over to the crossfire forum, and one can be subjected to endless abuse of character, all for a low monthly fee…

Are you a wimmin?

Do a search on ‘fat’ and ‘bitter’.

What kind of ink did they use in my passport? Seems like it won’t ever dry.

That’s cause you don’t post enough rubbish on here :smiley:

Amen to that!! :bravo: