So You Think Your Boss is Tuff?

Got nails?

Saudi couple “hammer 24 nails” into Sri Lankan maid
excerpt:
“(Reuters) - A Saudi couple tortured their Sri Lankan maid after she complained of a too heavy workload by hammering 24 nails into her hands, legs and forehead, officials said on Thursday.”

A bit harsh I’d say.

oh my god. Poor woman. There are some seriously sick bastards around

Nasty!
I wonder if there is a provision for this under Sharia.

[quote=“TheGingerMan”]Nasty!
I wonder if there is a provision for this under Sharia.[/quote]

I had assumed it had nothing to do with Sharia and was just an example to show what evil people Muslims are. And on that level, it’s a fine example TC. Sure had me convinced the Middle East should be turned into a parking lot.

[quote=“ScottSommers”][quote=“TheGingerMan”]Nasty!

I had assumed it had nothing to do with Sharia and was just an example to show what evil people Muslims are. And on that level, it’s a fine example TC. Sure had me convinced the Middle East should be turned into a parking lot.[/quote]

Don’t be a twat. People are evil regardless of their religious beliefs.

[quote=“ScottSommers”][quote=“TheGingerMan”]Nasty!

I had assumed it had nothing to do with Sharia and was just an example to show what evil people Muslims are. And on that level, it’s a fine example TC. Sure had me convinced the Middle East should be turned into a parking lot.[/quote]

You’ll have to admit though, sir, that 24 nails seems rather excessive, even for a couple of Hajis…
On a side note, one wonders how they settled on that number.
Maybe they just ran out of nails.
Or they got tired, maybe.
“Yeesh, I’m whipped!”
“Me too, whaddya say we knock off?”
“Ah, well, how many nails have we done so far??”
“Uhh, hang on, (counting) uh, looks like 24, yeah 24.”
“Yeah, that’s probably good. OK, feel like a cup of tea?”
“Love one!”

[quote=“StuartCa”][quote=“ScottSommers”][quote=“TheGingerMan”]Nasty!

Don’t be a twat. People are evil regardless of their religious beliefs.[/quote]

It’s here where you’re confused. The evil Muslim could have stopped at 18 nails. Hell, even one would do the trick with me. But no, he uses 24, as if it’s got some religious significance. My guess is he only stopped there because he ran out of nails. How can you argue with TC over something like this. Muslims are just evil and that’s that. Right TC?

SS: Was it a bad day fishing yesterday, and there’s too much bait leftover?

[quote=“ScottSommers”][quote=“StuartCa”][quote=“ScottSommers”][quote=“TheGingerMan”]Nasty!
I wonder if there is a provision for this under Sharia.[/quote]I had assumed it had nothing to do with Sharia and was just an example to show what evil people Muslims are. And on that level, it’s a fine example TC. Sure had me convinced the Middle East should be turned into a parking lot.[/quote]Don’t be a twat. People are evil regardless of their religious beliefs.[/quote]It’s here where you’re confused. The evil Muslim could have stopped at 18 nails. Hell, even one would do the trick with me. But no, he uses 24, as if it’s got some religious significance. My guess is he only stopped there because he ran out of nails. How can you argue with TC over something like this. Muslims are just evil and that’s that. Right TC?[/quote]
Dear Scott -
Don’t be a twat.

Please follow StuartCas’ excellent advice.

This is actually kind of sick, the 24th verse of the 24th Surah reads:

"24. On the Day when their tongues, their hands, and their feet will bear witness against them as to their actions. "

[quote=“ScottSommers”]just an example to show what evil people Muslims are[/quote]Scott, these repugnant employers are as representative of all muslims as much as you represent everyone named Scott, including the Scott who was “convicted of raping his sister and sentenced to prison”. ScottSommers, how honorable is promoting hate and ignorance?

Hey folks, I believe Scott’s being sarcastic here.

[quote=“Chris”]Hey folks, I believe Scott’s being sarcastic here.[/quote]That would take some big clarification by him, but let’s prepare for retarded alien lizardness as explanation. For the record, I choose not to consider every ‘Scott’ as an infant sibling rapist. I have some very dear friends who choose Allah over Jehovah, and we celebrate life in many of the same ways.

You need to get that sarcasm detector recalibrated Scholl. It seems to have become seriously knocked out of whack.

Yes, I do think my boss is tuff. I think he’s a fucking dick. No hot nails but. . . :fume:

Oh well, without darkness there’s no light, without pain no pleasure. . .

Dude, you’ve got freaking Tull in your siggie, and you’re flaming my posts?!?!?

Tempo Gain, I’ll immediately recalibrate the ole’ sarcasm detector when we see retraction. And I’ll offer sincerest apology upon likewise. I’ve nothing to do with ‘Tull Siggie Flaming’.

edit: ScottSommers promoting hate and ignorance… off topic but now subject.

Hell yeah I had Tull blasting as I did it too. Took me like an hour to prune that thing, then you come back pissing on the trunk again.

[quote=“Tempo Gain”]…Tull blasting…Took me like an hour to prune that thing…pissing on the trunk again.[/quote]Inside joke perhaps?
Beware urodacus’s topicality hedging.

Whooooosh!
That was Scott’s post sailing right over their heads. :laughing: