So You Think Your Boss is Tuff?

No thanks necessary.

One is glad to be of service…

Please point out the retraction.

Please point out the retraction.[/quote]

Dude.
Mr. Sommers ain’t going to retract.
It was a sarcastic line of posts, intended to be ironic from the beginning.
Specifically, he was trying to goad TC.

Retraction of what? You don’t need to look far to see how repugnant Scott Sommers finds TC’s brand of right-wing politics. :unamused:
But sure, continue with your stupid obtuseness if you think its helping your argument. :laughing:
Maybe you’d prefer if we wrote in BIG HUGE letters. In crayon? Would that make it easier for you?

Oh no Chris. I am completely serious here. Everyone here knows that I am racist and rabidly oppose those strange Asian things polluting our White culture. I especially oppose those non-Christian cultures, as you have seen so many times in person.

Have I clarifed this enough? Or do I need more examples of White Power mind set?

[quote=“sandman”]Whooooosh!
That was Scott’s post sailing right over their heads. :laughing:[/quote]

Perhaps this is because my boss is so tuff, it scares the bejesus out of me. She may be a 55-year-old and weigh 45 kg (that’s about 100 pounds for you people who only speak American) soaking wet, but when she gets out that industrial stapler, you should see everyone running for the door.

I gotta apologize to TC. I never imagined my remarks would have lead this way. Perhaps we should open a new thread where we can discuss how I got all those Aryan Nations tatoos on my face.

Oh no Chris. I am completely serious here. Everyone here knows that I racist and rabidly oppose those strange Asian things polluting our White culture. I especially oppose those non-Christian cultures, as you have seen so many times in person.

Have I clarifed this enough? Or do I need more examples of White Power mind set?

[quote=“sandman”]Whooooosh!
That was Scott’s post sailing right over their heads. :laughing:[/quote]

Perhaps this is because my boss is so tuff, it scares the bejesus out of me. She may be a 55-year-old and weigh 45 kg (that’s about 100 pounds for you people who only speak American) soaking wet, but when she gets out that industrial stapler, you should see everyone running for the door.

I gotta apologize to TC. I never imagined my remarks would have lead this way. Perhaps we should open a new thread where we can discuss how I got all those Aryan Nations tatoos on my face.

[/quote]

Spoken like a true self-loathing redhead…

[quote=“the chief”]
No thanks necessary.

One is glad to be of service…[/quote]

What the hell, it’s probably good for it anyway.

Why is this in IP anyway? :ponder:

Because I am an international personality. Probaly the mods made the same mistake I did when they first read this. They thought TC was talking about Sri Lankan made and figured it was a trade issue. By the time they realized their mistake, the whole thread had changed and was discussing whether or not I am a member of the Aryan Nations skinhead gang. That I am is no doubt obvious to long-time members of the forumosa.com community. And that by itself should qualify the thread for status as ‘international politics.’

Again, spoken like a true self-loathing redhead…

[quote=“the chief”]
Dude.
Specifically, he was trying to goad TC.[/quote]
Ja, of kors. But It was a pretty feeble attempt. Surely one can do better than that? That bait is stale already, and one who uses it is either just plain lazy, a surefire fool or a blistering egomaniac.

And as for Mr. Scholl: I would say that the Arabic world in general, and Islam in particular, deserves a damn good verbal thrashing. We’ll apologize for any perceived excess, when they do the same for theirs. Or else, just forget about the past, realize the past heritage, and move on to the real objective: Conquering those hideous alien blasphemers from outside the Universe. They’ve been toying with various Earth civilizations for far too long, and it’s not even real foreplay. Those teasers better wake up from their daydream, and apologize before us puny bags of mostly water wreak some vengeful comeuppance.

[quote]the Arabic world in general, and Islam in particular, deserves a damn good verbal thrashing[/quote]I’ll probably try defending general Arabic culture long after I defend ALL aspects of our own - which may take a very long time. [quote]That bait is stale already, and one who uses it is either just plain lazy, a surefire fool or a blistering egomaniac.[/quote]As for the forumosa Scott’s attack of baloney(?) on evil muslims/TainanCowboy… just ironic, that’s all.

Good question Jimmi.
I think I posted this in the TEMP forum.

Strange how it got here in the IP.

Why would one even attempt at such an endeavor, however it’s perception of nobility? Feeling guilty?

Ja! We all fall unto the fray of such!

[quote=“ScottSommers”][quote=“TheGingerMan”]Nasty!
I wonder if there is a provision for this under Sharia.[/quote]

I had assumed it had nothing to do with Sharia and was just an example to show what evil people Muslims are. And on that level, it’s a fine example TC. Sure had me convinced the Middle East should be turned into a parking lot.[/quote]

wtfm! and I thought I was out of touch with reality. Seriously dude…I hope this is just a little drunkin satire directed to rebut a previous point.

[quote=“TheGingerMan”][quote=“the chief”]
Dude.
Ja, of kors. But It was a pretty feeble attempt. Surely one can do better than that? That bait is stale already, and one who uses it is either just plain lazy, a surefire fool or a blistering egomaniac.

And as for Mr. Scholl: I would say that the Arabic world in general, and Islam in particular, deserves a damn good verbal thrashing. We’ll apologize for any perceived excess, when they do the same for theirs. Or else, just forget about the past, realize the past heritage, and move on to the real objective: Conquering those hideous alien blasphemers from outside the Universe. They’ve been toying with various Earth civilizations for far too long, and it’s not even real foreplay. Those teasers better wake up from their daydream, and apologize before us puny bags of mostly water wreak some vengeful comeuppance.[/quote]

Ego is such a horrible and destructive trait. I guess that’s just the way is…deal with it,right?

[quote=“bereal”][quote=“TheGingerMan”][quote=“the chief”]
Dude.

And as for Mr. Scholl: I would say that the Arabic world in general, and Islam in particular, deserves a damn good verbal thrashing. We’ll apologize for any perceived excess, when they do the same for theirs. Or else, just forget about the past, realize the past heritage, and move on to the real objective: Conquering those hideous alien blasphemers from outside the Universe. They’ve been toying with various Earth civilizations for far too long, and it’s not even real foreplay. Those teasers better wake up from their daydream, and apologize before us puny bags of mostly water wreak some vengeful comeuppance.[/quote]

Ego is such a horrible and destructive trait that humans possess. I guess that’s just the way is…deal with it,right?[/quote]

Whoa, Happy Hour started early today, huh??

Without the ego, the id would be chasing bugs in the desert, and the superego would become a substance abuser for lack of action.

yea cool man…as long best the best team wins.