Soccer/Football fields in Taipei

I’ve been looking around for a pitch to train/practice/kick-around on to get myself back into playing form and it seems that, other than the riverside area, there are few localized football pitches around Taipei.

Does anyone know of any, especially in the Wenshan/Wanfang area? Or does anyone have a collective list of the different places there are?

Thanks

[quote=“jjones217”]I’ve been looking around for a pitch to train/practice/kick-around on to get myself back into playing form and it seems that, other than the riverside area, there are few localized football pitches around Taipei.

Does anyone know of any, especially in the Wenshan/Wanfang area? Or does anyone have a collective list of the different places there are?

Thanks[/quote]

Go to university campuses. They all have soccer fields. In your case, Chengchih University might be closest. Or the pitch near the river you can see from MRT Taipei Zoo Station?

[quote]I’ve been looking around for a pitch to train/practice/kick-around on to get myself back into playing form and it seems that, other than the riverside area, there are few localized football pitches around Taipei.

Does anyone know of any, especially in the Wenshan/Wanfang area? Or does anyone have a collective list of the different places there are?[/quote]

There are three training places listed at www.taipeifootball.com.tw
My team (Red Lions) train every Tuesday (tonight) and Thursday at Shi Pai Elementary School, near Shi Pai MRT station. Welcome to join us. We also play in both amateur leagues here in Taipei - BML and CPL. Drop me a line if you wanna join.