Solar New Years Resolutions for 2021

What’s yours?

I want to get back in shape and take up some creative pursuits again, like painting or writing. I also want to try and give up drinking at least for a while. I’m not a heavy drinker, but lately even a few beers makes me feel run down the next day.

So what’s everyone else’s soon-to-be-broken promises for the new year?

8 Likes

Not necessary a resolution, but I want to finish my masters at the top 10% of my class. It’s been rough, but I’ve been studying hard and balancing that with work/personal life. I usually don’t care too much about these things, but I promised myself I would give 110% to this.

8 Likes

I will get my shit together and hopefully travel more.

2 Likes

I will not get Coronavirus.

10 Likes
  1. Shitpost more on Forumosa
  2. Find an effective nootroopic stack for my ADHD
  3. lose 5 lbs
2 Likes

Drink more.

I like easily achievable resolutions.

5 Likes

i’ve started this already this 2020, so i plan to be consistent in 2021. cheers.

Let me know if you access anything other than the typical vitamins and supplements.

Is there a search capability for top 10 forums where someone (me) talks or knows a lot of detailed information?

Those may be my resolution areas to either
a) improve
b) avoid
c) start a YouTube or Onlyfans page to make money off people watching me do something fantastic or dwindle off in despair.

1 Like

Exercise more, sit less

Get an earlier start on the day.

Study Chinese more systematically. Right now I learn passively by watching mostly bad Chinese fare on Netflix and occasionally listening to ChinesePod while driving–but I hardly drive now.

Give more.

Get vaccinated for flu and Covid. And shingles now that I think about it.

Post less on forumosa! not that its a bad place here, i actually like it but i’ve definitely wasted far too much of my life this year reading people’s opinions of trump / vaccines.

3 Likes

Start learning Russian again, and continue at least for a week.

2 Likes

Молодец!

3 Likes

Retire.

Do more drugs.

4 Likes

Let me guess…glucosamine and statins?

2 Likes

My only resolutions are ever my cycling goals.

Any other resolutions I just end up failing or giving up after week 2.

Be a slut.

6 Likes

Ayahuasca and mescaline if you must know.

Sounds like a trip to the Americas is in order.