Some M@ther F*^%er Just Poisoned The Cats

Record THAT on video… :smiling_imp: :laughing:

My cat was poisoned a couple of years ago. Also, I assume, by an old lady who lived in the building and kept telling me that cats were evil, vile creatures and that I shouldn’t have one. Unfortunately it was an old building with no security camera so I don’t have any proof. What is it with old ladies and cats here? In other countries old ladies have, like, 82 cats in their houses.

I’d say it’s time to start poisoning little old cat hating ladies…
:fume: :fume: :fume:

assume assume assume…did anyone SEE her do it?

Building management has her on video tape, apparently.

why just give her a warning then…if I had footage I would take her to the animal welfare whatchamacallit.

Poison her plants.

Back when I was about 16 years old, my mother started dating this man my father knew when he was still alive. She’s still with him. He turned out to be a great guy but when it comes to cats…

My brother came home one night with 5 kittens about 2 months old. My mother didn’t want them in the house so Big Phil offered to take care of it…2 days later my brother was taking the garbage out and he heard a meow from the garbage bin. All of them were dead except one had a broken spine and had been alive in the trash with his dead brothers and sisters for 2 days…Big Phil had put them all in a garbage bag and hit them with a shovel until the bag stopped moving.

bobepine

Poisoning of pets (or toddlers) - intentional or accidental - could likely be caused by rat poison (see article). The antidote is vitamin K. Any vetinary or human clinic should have it in stock.

I thought my bitch An’an might have eaten rat poison pellets in the cafe downstairs. I immediately took her to a late-night vet, who gave her a vitamin K injection. I thought I should give her the antidote straight away although I wasn’t sure she had eaten any poison, and the vet agreed.

Yes…she is on video…the body count just went up, judging by the odor coming from the alley behind my house.

Thanks for the suggesion to go find the bait. I didn’t think of that. I asked the guards to help find it and to help retrieve the corpse.

Man, what gives people the belief that they have a right to indiscriminately kill or damage other people’s property???

The thoughts that go through my head when I think of retribution … if only I could be as cruel and thoughtless …

You’ll just have to try harder…

[quote=“Elegua”]Yes…she is on video…the body count just went up, judging by the odor coming from the alley behind my house.

Thanks for the suggesion to go find the bait. I didn’t think of that. I asked the guards to help find it and to help retrieve the corpse.[/quote]

As a side note, why not fingerprint the containers containing the poison?
And also get the bits of food tested for what poison she used, if it is possible. Then you all should sue her. and get her put in jail or fined heavily or something. At least when you have hard evidence you have a concrete story to tell the starving reporters who are more than happy to harass her for you :smiley:

If you don’t confront her about it this time, next time the poison will probably be somewhere the cameras aren’t filming…

Though I guess you wouldn’t have a strong argument, since you can’t prove she put the poison out to poison cats, and not rats…but you can still get the story on the news to shame her, probably?