Somebody help me PLEASE

Hi

I would like to know the procedure for changing my teaching work permit to an office work permit. I have been offered a job in a company and would definitely be happy getting out of the teaching scene. However the new employer doesn’t have a clue on how to change my ARC details. My old ARC expires on the 30th of August 2005. Will this give me enough time for this process???

[quote=“mojo”]Hi

I would like to know the procedure for changing my teaching work permit to an office work permit. I have been offered a job in a company and would definitely be happy getting out of the teaching scene. However the new employer doesn’t have a clue on how to change my ARC details. My old ARC expires on the 30th of August 2005. Will this give me enough time for this process???[/quote]

Hi Mojo,

This is something your company should be able to do. You are not responsible for the work permit application and submission. If your company can’t do it, we can help your company with this paperwork, as well as help you process your work-based ARC.

The speed of the work permit and ARC depends on several factors such as, your employer, your job description, your qualifications with respect to the job description, and your nationality. Typically, it will take 4-6 weeks, 8 weeks max for such paperwork to go through. If done properly, you should not have to do a visa run as you’re doing a work-to work ARC transfer.

Please contact us or have your company contact us to help you process this.

Thanks,