Something extremely dodgy going on with Taiwanted (hacked?)

If I go to Taiwanted and click on “New Listings” at the bottom, I end up at this page:
taiwanted.com/toplistings.php?pg=new

No problems so far.

However, when I click on the link at the bottom to go to page 2, instead of going here: takbumrabotat.xorg.pl and I get the following message:

“您去的URL 是:http://takbumrabotat.xorg.pl/in.cgi?2&parameter=pg=new&2
此網站屬於 Search Engines/Portals 類型網站,在公司內禁止瀏覽此類網站”

Supposedly it’s a search engine, but I don’t know how clean it might be, since I don’t get a chance to see it. The point is, though, that that’s not where the link should be going.

I suppose it could be a problem with something on my computer. Can anyone confirm?

[color=#FF0000]
Not advisable to try from work, or a non-secure computer.
[/color]

Takes me to a page (topsearch10.com) containing a virus too. Lovely.

I’d hate to think what would happen to someone using IE.

Bloody Maoman! People, grab your pitchforks and torches and let’s go!

The page2 does exist, but has been replaced with something containing some well iffy and intentionally hidden javascript

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]Takes me to a page (topsearch10.com) containing a virus too. Lovely.

I’d hate to think what would happen to someone using IE.[/quote]

OK, thanks for checking it out. I’ve highlighted the warning now.

Thanks for the heads-up, Stu. :notworthy:

[quote=“irishstu”]OK, thanks for checking it out. I’ve highlighted the warning now.[/quote]I hope I haven’t got piggy flu because of you.

Oink.

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”][quote=“irishstu”]OK, thanks for checking it out. I’ve highlighted the warning now.[/quote]I hope I haven’t got piggy flu because of you.

Oink.[/quote]

Don’t worry. It’s just Irish flu