Something to clean white Macbook with

I’ve heard Mr. Clean Magic Eraser does the trick, but I didn’t see it in Wellcome or 勝立 in Gongguan (maybe because I don’t know what it is exactly & couldn’t explain it to the confused employee). Where can I find it? Any other alternative suggestions (and where to get them)? If it’s narrow enough to clean between keys, that’d be even better.

Thanks!

I got some kind of foam/sponge from the Apple guys. Does the trick amazingly well.

Can’t get the mr.Clean magic eraser in Taiwan. I had my mom send me over a box. they suck. Fall apart when you wring the water out and dirt stays on them. I wouldn’t buy them again. They do clean my white macbook well but also just as well as a regular Staedler eraser found in all the books shops here.

‘The white cleaning sponge’ you can find in many supermarkets does wonders, simply dampen it and wipe, instant bright. I should say that it isn’t a very good sponge as it doesn’t absorb water well, but it is meant for just the type of cleaning you are talking about without needing soap or a soaking.
I might add that it is just about my favorite invention ever as it is truly amazing at cleaning things like leather sofas, computer monitors and TV screens as well as taking any scum off bathroom walls and sink surfaces without the need for any detergents or cleaning solution at all. Everyone should get a pad just to see what I’m talking about. B&Q sell it for sure, RT Mart at times and I assume many other supers.

Just don’t use that sponge on the screen. I’m told that’s definitely a no-no.

[quote=“sulavaca”]‘The white cleaning sponge’ you can find in many supermarkets does wonders, simply dampen it and wipe, instant bright. I should say that it isn’t a very good sponge as it doesn’t absorb water well, but it is meant for just the type of cleaning you are talking about without needing soap or a soaking.
I might add that it is just about my favorite invention ever as it is truly amazing at cleaning things like leather sofas, computer monitors and TV screens as well as taking any scum off bathroom walls and sink surfaces without the need for any detergents or cleaning solution at all. Everyone should get a pad just to see what I’m talking about. B&Q sell it for sure, RT Mart at times and I assume many other supers.[/quote]

Wow, awesome suggestion, thank you! My Macbook looks spankin new and shiny again, for mere pennies.

Awesome you got a new Macbook, to clean that I would use my tongue.

What is this white cleaning sponge of which you speak? I haven’t seen them.