Songs that Night Clubs play

Me and my good friend used to live in Taiwan. We’re both back in the USA now, but I’m trying to put together a “Taiwan Nostalgia” cd set with all of the songs we used to listen to over there.

We were in school over there but when we had break we went to the night clubs sometimes, and they always played the same songs. I would want to put some of those hip hop songs on the CD as a joke, and for memories of the nights out, but I have no idea what they are. Does anyone know where I can find what songs the clubs usually play? Or can anyone who listens to hip hop and goes to the clubs in Taiwan list some of the songs that play most? If you could, this would be like… a year ago’s music. But the clubs in Taiwan don’t change their roster much so I’m sure it isn’t much different now.

Thanks.

Luxy: “Sorry sorry” super Junior XD… the only song i can remember right now

Cool idea for keeping memories. Not sure if they’re exactly relevant to the time you were here, but here are some off the top of my head:

“Low” by Flo Rida youtube.com/watch?v=3VVuMIB2hC0

“Where is the Love” by Black Eyed Peas youtube.com/watch?v=ZPfazp5jHSE

“Party Up (Up in Here)” by DMX youtube.com/watch?v=fMRXGnGrHak

“Hips Don’t Lie” by Shakira youtube.com/watch?v=FLQgjEhH400

“Get Right” by Jennifer Lopez youtube.com/watch?v=8rFsfb-GXfo

“Promiscuous” by Nelly Furtado youtube.com/watch?v=Ue3dsYG9Gbk

“Don’t Cha” by Pussy Cat Dolls youtube.com/watch?v=z4XgP5tnI4c

“Buttons” by Pussy Cat Dolls youtube.com/watch?v=EOEC2jWXqOY

I’m sure there are quite a few more…

Good luck with the mix!

My daughters love that song and made up their own little dance to it. It’s a Korean group . . .

youtube.com/watch?v=bqMq82S7OVQ

One question . . .

The first of the videos posted, “Low” has 47 million hits on Youtube. The others all seem to be at a million or so. Why? Was there somethin’ that made “Low” "go viral or can a person/company run a computer program that pushes up the hits to make it look popular?