Songs that REALLY upset your neighbours

This one never fails to get their collective goat. Especially when I’m bouncing off the walls listening to it.

“Colony of Birchmen” by Mastodon has brought the security guard of the building to my door on more than one occasion.

My neighbours find classical music really annoying.

Anything with heavy, off-beat bass. With the volume turned up to 11.

Closer by Nine Inch Nails is always a crowd-pleaser…

bit of techno etc usually works pretty good

only the short version up for this last one unfortunately

On a loop for like 2 hours… :smiling_imp:

Banging on the ceiling and doing stage dives off my couch 

They only play minute long songs usually…

There you go :slight_smile:

You mean upsetting me, being a neighbour … to all the wailing Taiwanese home KTV crazes … oh, that died down, luckily …

No one’s ever complained to us about anything but then we listen to good, catchy, run of the mill bollywood stuff :whistle:

My kids practicing the piano.

Bruce Springsteen - Born In The U.S.A.
Quote:
Got in a little hometown jam
So they put a rifle in my hand
Sent me off to a foreign land
To go and kill the yellow man
:boo-hoo:

That song would upset anyone with any sentience at all. Even Central American dictators give up the ghost when its’ odious choruses are blared in their general direction.

[quote=“jimipresley”]This one never fails to get their collective goat. Especially when I’m bouncing off the walls listening to it.
[/quote]

Did security pay a visit again?

[quote=“ThreadKiller”][quote=“jimipresley”]This one never fails to get their collective goat. Especially when I’m bouncing off the walls listening to it.
[/quote]

Did security pay a visit again?[/quote]
At least twice a week. Coming to collect their moon cakes, I guess. :wink:

[quote=“ThreadKiller”][quote=“jimipresley”]This one never fails to get their collective goat. Especially when I’m bouncing off the walls listening to it.
[/quote]Did security pay a visit again?[/quote]
No, probably they are too busy whistling in their pipes to insane traffic on the street waking everyone up that does not have to work this day. Damn noise.

This one just got my security guards banging like madmen at the door:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLr5EXyoQCE

[quote=“TheGingerMan”]That song would upset anyone with any sentience at all. Even Central American dictators give up the ghost when its’ odious choruses are blared in their general direction.[/quote]Wrong song…Pineapple removal was accomplished with the melodious sounds of…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIqR0gdfwxw&feature=related

I never listen to music at home. It’s for work and outside. Aural sunglasses. Filtering out twattery with this album, right now. It’s only about 1/3 shite. we7.com/#/album/Hole/Nobodys … r-Explicit

[quote=“TainanCowboy”][quote=“TheGingerMan”]That song would upset anyone with any sentience at all. Even Central American dictators give up the ghost when its’ odious choruses are blared in their general direction.[/quote]Wrong song…Pineapple removal was accomplished with the melodious sounds of…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIqR0gdfwxw&feature=related
[/quote]

Well Spotted. I’m sure there were a lot songs, the playing of same both planned & improvised, by regular troops & their Psy counterpoint.Yet the fact remains that there is some discrepancy in what is now legend.

Some interesting documents:
gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/nsa/DOCUMENT/950206.htm

& a strange playlist

rateyourmusic.com/list/ByteMe/th … _playlist/