Sopranos on VL

I believe that I saw that they are going to start running the series. Not sure of the date…any info?

The new station Videoland Foreign Movies (Weilai Yangpiantai) shows the series 10-12pm, unfortunately I don’t remember whether it’s on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.

Enzo,

Do you know which season it is? I have seen the first many times but do you know if they will be showing any other?

Also,
Does know of anyplace in Taiwan I can buy any other season except the first? I love this show but I can’t find anything but the first season for sale, which I already own.
Peace to all

Enzo,

Do you know which season it is? I have seen the first many times but do you know if they will be showing any other?

Also,
Does know of anyplace in Taiwan I can buy any other season except the first? I love this show but I can’t find anything but the first season for sale, which I already own.
Peace to all[/quote]

I think they will air the first season of the show. Did you get the first season at Costco? If you didn’t you may want to check it out. I remember seeing it for sale there but wasn’t sure what season.

the first season was shown a couple of years ago in taiwan.
Get into P2P and you can download the lot. Series 5 has just started in the US (up to episode 3) and is already available to download… And it’s still a good series.

Or you can wait for years for it to arrive here if it ever does…