Spa, Open the Door We Have A Reservation!

Made reservations at a spa for 2 for 3 hours beginning at 10am this morning.

Showed up, doors closed. Called from the sidewalk out front at exactly 10am. They said ok. Never said sorry, didn’t open the door. So we left and went to a different spa. They lost 6 hours worth of income which I estimate would of been in the 10,000 range .

Without naming names, lets’ just say it is the new one on An He road north of Renai with a name the same as a popular tourist spot.

Anyone have anything good to say about the place?

[quote=“tango42”]Made reservations at a spa for 2 for 3 hours beginning at 10am this morning.

Showed up, doors closed. Called from the sidewalk out front at exactly 10am. They said ok. Never said sorry, didn’t open the door. So we left and went to a different spa. They lost 6 hours worth of income which I estimate would of been in the 10,000 range .

Without naming names, lets’ just say it is the new one on Anhe road north of Ren’ai with a name the same as a popular tourist spot.

Anyone have anything good to say about the place? [/quote]

Not if I have to pay NT$10,000 for 6 hours… :astonished: :astonished: I stay at the Asiaworld Sauna in Taipei often enough for only NT$300 or NT$550 if I have my clothes washed and ironed as well. And thats for 12 hours. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hell, my gym fee, which includes spa, steam and sauna, is only NT$7,200 a [i]year![/i]

And I can rub good smelling oil on my butt at home… :loco:

Even the ritziest hot springs in Wulai, with private rooms with scenic views of the mountains and the Nanshih River, don’t charge that much for 6 hours!!!

Or does this spa offer “special” services, perhaps?