Space Force Application!

Join now! Apply through the WH to become a ‘Space Trooper’!

3 Likes

I wonder does Trump wake up every morning rubbing his hands gleefully thinking about what declaration he will sign today.

Today I will sign a 100 trillion dollars cheque to the Trump Foundation for Orange Bankrupts and Golden Showers. It’s gonna be a good day!

Trump is going to give a whole new meaning to the term “illegal alien.”

That sounds awesome!

reminds me of this…

1 Like

Hey you should send this to Taiwan News

…Wait a minute !

Come on you apes. You want to live forever?
ENROLLMENT, NOW.

image image

coincidence?

Welcome to the 21st century. Some of us embrace it, some mock it, some are dragged into it kicking and screaming.

Still no personal jet packs, though. What’s up with that?

Not for you, earthling! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Trump is going to give a whole new meaning to the term “illegal alien.”

It’s not a new meaning. But anyway, I’m totally legit. :innocent:

I wonder if nuclear wessels are involved.

Service guarantees citizenship!

No! We must not allow Trump to make outer space cool again! Here’s how to stop it:

No fewer than five bad Star Trek series. That’s Strzok level brilliant.

But they misspelled “showruiner.”

Please be helpful to people who are behind on the news (both real & fake). What is the actual thing behind this meme?

USSF has arrived.

Strategic Forces Chairman Jim Cooper (D-Tenn.) said the standup of a Space Force is “like the birth of a new baby" that has to be nurtured.

WASHINGTON — The original proponents of a separate military branch for space — Rep. Jim Cooper (D-Tenn.) and Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Ala.) — are poised for a victory after the House on Dec. 11 passed the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2020 by a vote of 377 to 48.

If it passes the Senate and is signed by the president, the NDAA will give the Air Force the green light to stand up a Space Force as the sixth branch of the U.S. armed forces. The Space Force would reside under the Department of the Air Force but would be an independent service, the same way the Marine Corps is part of the Department of the Navy.

SF is pro life?

Won’t someone please think of the space children?

doesn’t carry over either. :whistle: