Spanish classes in Taipei City

I have heard of several buxibans catering for kids’s Spanish learning, and I know at least of one in Chongshiao, one in Neihu. Most kids are Taiwanese, but their parents have lived abroad/want to move abroad.

I’ll talk to the people and see if I can post a few addresses for anyone who’s interested.

Most people go for tutors, but classes keep kids motivated as a group. They make new friends and have fun.

Neihu would be perfect, thanks!

Hey I have a native Spanish friend who has been teaching in Taipei for over 3 years or so…

if anyone feels interested… :bow:

I can help you with your Spanish… I can give you the first class for free and then we will see… Just send me a message.

Anyone interested in language exchange? My friend is a local looking for (preferably) native Spanish speaker (Espana).

My friend speaks excellent English as well.

I wish I could help more on a subject like this given my background (parent from Venezuela, raised in Miami). Sadly Spanish just wasn’t important enough for my father to teach me… ::sigh::

Hi

I can speak Chinese and English, now would like to learn Spanish,

could someone teach me that ? or any other way you recommend.

Start at the universities. They have Spanish classes and they have native Spanish speaking students in their Chinese classes that might be interested in tutoring.