Spanish Surfer Stabbed by 'Fishermen' in Kenting

Just how they roll fam.

Seen my friend in a night club with the wrong girl apparently, 1 guy pushes him then 5 more surround him and all start punching and kicking him. He falls to the ground and then they all leave. This all happened within a minute.

Weird night.

Why is that in Taiwan they cannot fight one on one? I had 3 incidents in Taiwan in which in two I had to fight several and in one we almost did (me against 2). Can´t they see that it is an act of cowardly?

1 Like

Hey dude you’ve played the odds and survived.
Maybe ratchet back the fighting now :slight_smile: and enjoy the mojitos on the beach time ?

Do you have any information about possible appeals or whether they started their prison terms ?
Those 10 days are over already few days …

Different culture. It is about who has the bigger network of buddies to help out, not about the lone wolf proving himself.

4 Likes

This deserves gold star quote status. So true.

3 Likes

Why are you always getting into fights?

1 Like

Is it cowardly to refuse to run across a freeway?

Sometimes you have to fight ignorance with ignorance. It is called being street smart. And in Taiwan you really have to be part imperialist to combat 3000 years of glorious history, especially if you inhabit the Dukes of Hazard regions.

Case by case I had my good reasons.
It surprised me to see that they dont want to fight you alone here, but they do when they have more numbers. How can this people who chose to act like this sleep at night? They have assumed a level of inferiority and they live well with it?

Please look up the case of the rugby players. We are talking 2 meters tall and wide guys who are used to getting beaten. Well, the Taiwanese went to them 20 to one. Ended up in the hospital.

Touching I think it happened.

3 fights seems like a high number. How long have you been here ?

I been in hk/tw for 10 years and only once have I got caught in a fight(my brother was dancing with some triad dudes girl in Macau)

I have been here for 4 years and some change.
I must say that most issues happened by the beach when competing for something. In my view we are all equal under the eyes of the Law, but not for racist taiwaneses.

2 Likes

What rugby players? My curiosity is peaked (or piqued)…

They have appealed the first ruling so now the case has moved from Pintung District Court to Kaohsiung Superior Court. I do not know how procedures work now.

They just don’t give up.
Hopefully the new judge adds a few extra years for their lack of remorse

9 Likes

Unfortunately this won’t happen. Please refer to Article 370 of the Code of Criminal Procedure.

I have been told by a lawyer that it could happen.

You may want to PM for details, I’m on the same track recently.

What do you mean?