Spanish Vlogger explains why Foreigners like ugly Taiwanese girls

Charging extra for the seats according to position is the wave of the future. It happens now, but not so openly. It is a trend that will become standard in a couple of years max.

1 Like

I prefer the aisle, too (and then grumble when I canā€™t control the window shade). If you also prefer the aisle seat, especially on long haul flights, then remember to wash your hands often, and be aware that you may bear some added risk of illness.

Charging extra for exit row seats is SOP in the US. That a lot of other biz practices that also suck the life out of travel there (like over dependence on airport police to enforce airline regulations, no warm washcloth on taking your seat, no soothing music on cabin entry, etc.).

KLM charge more for various seats in economy now. They call it ā€˜comfort economyā€™ lol. You can pay extra when selecting online . When you need to ā€˜arrive more restedā€™ (subtly indicating economy class is a nightmare).

The good news is the plane going to Amsterdam is a new one with a lot more leg room and screen space compared to the old one and the difference between comfort economy and economy really isnā€™t that much.

Iā€™ve got sick from the last 3 or 4 long haul flights. I always sit in an aisle seat.

And some of them donā€™t recline! I believe itā€™s just the ones that have two consecutive rows of exit seats, the front row doesnā€™t recline to impede the exit row directly behind.

Just wait, theyā€™ll start charging for fat-ass seating.

Tell me more about those in-flight perks. How perky are they?

Depends on the airline. KLM and United, mehā€¦not so perky.
JAL, ANA and EVA thoughā€¦pretty perky. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::airplane:

Charging extra to overweight passengers has also been discussed.

Look at Rifat. Tall, good-looking, built celebrity. Now look at his wife. Sheā€™s average. This canā€™t be due to anything but preference.
https://youtu.be/xEDftSao4XQ

Some people just have a ā€œgood characterā€ fetish.

5 Likes

Itā€™s amazingā€¦ itā€™s almost like he married her for something besides her physical appearance. :flushed:

5 Likes

Iā€™m a foreigner. Does anyone know where to find ugly girls? Is there an ugly nightclub? If not, then Iā€™d settle for an average girl nightclub. Because, you know, thatā€™s what Iā€™m attracted to. Being a foreigner.

3 Likes

Now Biggus, if you give some of the beautiful girls all around you a chance, you may find that everyone has an ugly side!

1 Like

Thatā€™s actually pretty deepā€¦

Has the ultimate existential truth just been spoken here on forumosa, among cows, memes and people asking which 7/11 is better?

1 Like

You should ask this to the omniscient being that lives in Forumosa realmā€¦

Has the ultimate existential truth just been spoken here on forumosa, among cows, memes and people asking which 7/11 is better? @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt

I knew you knew we knew it, discobot!

+1 on the Hindu vegetarian meal.

I like the 7/11 that the dude with the forehead tat threw a firebomb into, because they didnā€™t put the right ketchup on his microwaveable hamburger. Or something. You know the oneā€¦