Spanish Vlogger explains why Foreigners like ugly Taiwanese girls

C’mon…I’m sure Sui is a regular Adonis.

1 Like

Jesus whole point was that we should not be limiting ourselves to a standard definition of beauty as to what is attractive in a mate . When you do that you limit your own options too. Also it makes people feel bad about thenselves when really there’s nothing wrong with them.
I really liked his video.

2 Likes

This one is the result of a root canal that’s been capped, so the dead tooth and the filler they put inside cause discoloration at the gum line. But yeah, the “root” cause is bad oral hygiene.

Like the Buddhists say, the human body is basically a smelly sack of skin. It’s what’s inside that’s important.

4 Likes

Isn’t much of it considerably more smelly on the inside?

2 Likes

What appears to be no defined ankle. Thick calf meets heel of foot, all the same width.

That’s not the “inside” I was referring to, Grasshopper.

1 Like

Ha! Wish I was. Im far from it, but content. Which we all should be with ourselves…within reason. Unhappy being fat? Exercise and eat better. Dont like a genetic feature you have? Get over it and realize you are not the sum of your so called imperfections…rather, you are the sum of what you think you are. Just be happy and dont give a flying fudge about what other people think. If you are comfortable and confident in your own skin, it shows and that can be attractive.

Confession: I had to google Adonis.

The dictionary definition is “see BiggusDickus”. It’s the reverse for Michealangelo’s David.

Hmm, appears to be a cheap knock-off. :sunglasses:

1 Like

It is indeed.

If it’s the reverse, then it says… see what, exactly? :thinking:

I assume all these people here saying “mate” aren’t American? Amirite, mate?

Don’t see BiggusDickus.

1 Like

That’s why orifices are so important, a gateway to “inside”.

mate… i hate to tell you this but most of these are way worse in western women. or western people in general. noses, BO, body hair… problems with these things are not common here. and toes… who even goes around checking girls toes out?

as for the make up, this happens all over asia. the good thing is its rather obvious when a girl uses a lot of it.

1 Like

I don’t have statistics handy, but it’s said to be the most common paraphilia among humans. :idunno:

Let’s not get carried away

I’m just trying to be objective.

It’s a thing. What are we supposed to call it?

Getting the complete picture?

Should a human’s toes be taken into consideration when trying to get the whole picture? @discobot fortune