Spanish Vlogger explains why Foreigners like ugly Taiwanese girls

mate, you seem to have a distorted or highly critical view. compared to westerners the people here have far less BO, even in the hot summer. some people don’t even use deodorant and you wouldn’t know the difference.
its not even summer yet and one of my western buddies is already stanking up the place.

do i really need to go into details on the body hair? most girls don’t shave their legs, as far as i know western women do. yet taiwanese are the ones who are hairy according to you? its just not reality mate.

and noses… come on, most people here have small noses. does it need to be mentioned? who has smaller noses than asian people? it seems like you are just giving special attention to some unattractive people you saw. i mean, fair enough if you are an adonis as others have said…

2 Likes

Which Jesus do I follow?

2 Likes

Annoying Jesus is my favorite.

http://annoyingjesus.net/

2 Likes

Not really, just observant.

I never said there was anything wrong with any of these features. I merely pointed out that these are features some may find less attractive.

I beg to differ. Our experiences are obviously different. People stink, period. No matter the race. The difference is most Taiwanese people here do not shower in the morning and they don’t wear deodorant as often as others do. Most Taiwanese people here shower in the evenings. What you end up with is morning, afternoon and early evening stink. Perhaps my nose is more sensitive.

Seriously? Many Taiwanese women shave or wax their legs. They also do their arms and faces. Have you not seen the string plucking they do at day markets for facial hair? My wife shaves her legs, all of my sister-in-laws shave their legs, my female co-workers shave their legs (yes, we have talked about it) and they all say their friends do the same. Taiwanese women, just like the rest of the women in the world grow body hair. It is a minority who do not.

How are you defining small? Low nose bridge, yes. Their noses are not as tall as western noses. However, Taiwanese tend to have a more bulbous shaped nose. Wider and more rounded. I happen to find this shape attractive and cute.

Examples of what I mean:
images%20(2)images%20(1)imagestaotao11-e1497769593505

No, I am observing pretty much everyone I see.

As I have said before, I am no Adonis. Far from it.

Camel toes?

1 Like

Now, you can even buy fake ones. :open_mouth:

5 Likes

I thought those were marketed towards transgender people transitioning to female.

Here’s the men’s version:

1 Like

Um, that third picture… If you want to be her lover, you’ll need to love her cats and her dogs, for starters. :cat: :cat: :heart_eyes: :dog: :dog: :dog:

Why? I mean, seriously, why?

Does anyone remember the Grot shop (The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin), in which Perrin sold items which were totally, utterly useless but people bought them anyway? Bloody prophetic, that was.

2 Likes

Because…size matters? :wink:

1 Like

With enough creativity, you can find a use for anything. :rainbow:

(That doesn’t mean you should.)

1 Like

In a completely off topic question, can you enlighten this non Native and tell me what is the name for the male equivalent of camel toe? Is it banana hammock? I see a lot of those lately with this blasted male leggings fashion.

Well… yes.

moose knuckle, I believe.

A banana hammock (also known as a budgie smuggler) is that which contains a moose knuckle.

2 Likes

Well, anatomical accuracy appears not to, anyway. That’s just damn freaky.

It’s called a “cod piece.”

There’s nothing more natural than an “engorged genitals” display.

Ayioo, I mean the see through equivalent of wearing a white blouse with no bra and someone blasts the AC to 18 degrees.

OK, now you’re embarrassing me. :flushed:

Banana mesh hammock?