Spanish Vlogger explains why Foreigners like ugly Taiwanese girls

or not in love.
050a286259b95f570207ff925302212108a1f5-wm

It’s a potato!

You don’t even wear a blouse. You’ve just got those udders flopping around in the fresh air.

I had never liked asian girls, they are not my type, liked my wife personality, but at first did not find her attractive neither sexy.

Cause spending lot of time together and she was nice, was ok lets go for asian girl this time. Fall crazy in love, fall in deep trouble.

Over years feel my wife become more beatiful to me, she driving me nuts sexually. But she turn out bitcy, lazy. White classmates turning old and ugly at 30. Sad world we livin in.

I need like 3 years of living in taiwan, to recognise some taiwanese girls are sexy. Allways find aboriginals girls great.

So can not judge either foreigners dating ugly taiwanese. I still find white girls more sexy and specially pleasant.

Thanks,.

1 Like

second and 4th are good looking. the first and 3rd, obviously are not. i’d say the nose isn’t the ugly part to worry about. and again compared to what? there are wider noses out there, black people for example.

Bet these girls are all defective in some way

2 Likes

They’re from Taoyuan, tommy525. That’s a major defect.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s quite sad. All of them have mangled right hands that seem stuck in a permanent pointing-like gesture. Early onset arthritis, perhaps? They’re even showing off their defect for the camera, poor things.

6 Likes

Everyone’s defective in some way. If a girl’s hot enough and willing enough, you can overlook a lot.

fixed in the name of truth

3 Likes

Please see Auntie Peng’s advice.

At least they don’t have webbed feet like the girls from Keelung !!

1 Like

I’m guessing their favorite band is Stiff Little Fingers. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Possibly. The one at the bottom left seems to be rearranging her balls.

2 Likes

My eye was also immediately drawn to that. Could be a yeast infection? I’m told they can get pretty itchy in Taiwan’s humidity.

did you just assume Mrrrssz Peng’s gender?

hipsters_c_4676865

also; nice try, this is the internet and as we all know everyone on the internet is a man. Or a bear.

Speak for yourself, buddy.

2 Likes

Hey. >>> :horse: <<<

1 Like

You guys are awful. She is obviously covering her privates so you will not see either a camel toe, hair spilling out down under, or plain old wardrobe malfunction.