Spanish Vlogger explains why Foreigners like ugly Taiwanese girls

I happen to be a cat.

Really? I thought you were a washed-up Taiwanese-Japanese actor. :wink:

Washed up!!! How dare you!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Very handsome, multitalented, multilingual, awesome Takeshi!!!

Very well Made in Taiwan.

Has-been? Semi-retired? OK, how about “elder statesman”?

心動

How about very rich, with lots of investments, asking price 50 mill a pic?

No wonder he’s not making much these days. :sunglasses: He’s a good-looking guy, I’ll give you that, but not exactly well-endowed in the acting department.

If you had his money and had worked so hard since 15 years old, wouldn’t you rather retire early to spend time with your family by the Italian coast or in beautiful Okinawa?

It is bad for us fans but seriously, he has worked with the best director’s and has several classics under his sleeve. Heck, right now they are still playing a 20 year old tv series he made in Japan. It was groundbreaking at that time. Still works.

1 Like

Is that a rhetorical question? Anyway, I used to have a girlfriend who was a huge Takeshi fan, and I got dragged kicking and screaming to see several of his movies, thus the snark. Let’s just say a lot of his output would fall under the “chick flick” category.

1 Like

On that subject the one standing to the left shoulder of miss scratchy balls seems to be packing a schlong… a definite defect in my small book

See? I rest my case.:sweat_smile:

But you are calling Downtown Torpedoes, The Warlords, Wuxia and K-20 chick flicks. Debatable.

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy. It’s time for someone to tell you that you’ve been staring at that picture for way too long. And isn’t being “versatile” a good thing?

5 Likes

It is those Friggin high waisted shorts and worse choice of fabric.

Uhm…just looking for defects and seeing who might have the best personality…all in the name of science here

1 Like

Downtown torpedoes? Is that like a hanging schlong?.

A proper assessment would require a little fieldwork. Maybe it’s time to take advantage of those low-season fares. You could even bring your wife. :grin:

2 Likes

I have a great personalty! My only defect is my morals.

Reminds me of this:

dj4zd0l

2 Likes

It is a quite nice action movie. Look it up. Tech heist, but outdated tech now, but cool concept at the time.

I would also recommend The Odd One Dies, for the beating they give him - fist fights and shootings aplenty.

And if you guys keep this up, I will flood the boards with oppas.

Agreed. I have your whisky here. And will take your wife shopping. You can rest -look at the xiaojies- at a café, we do as little damage as possible to your credit.

EDIT: that was for Tommy