'Special Report' VCD

Saw volumnes 3 and 4 today, more of the same. I agree with Omni, this is normal regular underground alternative media and it’s good for Taiwan to go thru these growing pains. Soong be damned.

And yes, Quennslandbeachsider, good points: re: “They basically say straight out that Soong has been having extra-marital affairs. They base this on the fact that he has been protecting one of his minions, Huang Yi-chiao because Huang reminds Soong of himself when he was younger. Huang’s sexual indiscretions with two women while still married to another woman were dragged out and the fact that Soong was his boss at the time but Huang’s punishment was very light was mentioned.”

My GF informs me that this Mr Huang fellow is one well hung individual who was actually Soong’s public information officer when Soong was the Province of China Governor. Way back when. And his English named is DANIEL HUANG, has had lots of affairs with radio hosts and actresses, and basically, when he got caught the last time, way back when, he had to quit his job as the PR flack for Soong, but he landed back on his feet with another KMT PR job and now he is a legislator to boot, and he is helping Soong with the current campaign for fuhrer ,er, president. He is one handsome dude, the GF swears, and one piece of meat. Married. Sort of. In beeg trouble now.

Let’s see what volumes 5-10 have to say, I guess they will speak volumes about Taiwan’s corrupt pro China media people. Ugh.

I love this new media story. I hope it lasts a long long time. If nothing else, it will educate people on this island about art and media and auteurs and the true nature of spin doctors.