Sperm-Maker's Digest

First the bad news

Smoke more dope, PLEASE! :smiley:

I work in a coffee-related company. Drink more coffee!!!

Dope as an anticonceptive… I will discuss that with the missus. Might be good if I use that instead of those damn condoms.

Sorry, double post.

Coffee is good for you… As long as you buy the machine from me.

That’s nothing.

My wife told me some amazing news, teh news men all over the world have been waiting for. She heardit on Chinese TV a few days ago. Actually I suspect it might not be true, becasue such joyous news would have spread fast. Apparently researchers proved that the ingestion of sperm can help prevent breast cancer!

Brian

In that case, I should start peddling the stuff to all females around - if they extracted it themselves.

So is it safe to smoke coffee, or not ?

Possibly, if you run out of the other stuff… I would prefer a short black any time.

So what happens when you smoke some mary jane and drink java at the same time? do they neutralize each other’s effects?

Dang, i can see it when i head back to Canada, people doing dope at the local Starbucks :shock: YUK!

Did you’all hear about the successful trials for male contraceptive implants? Appearantly a 100% success rate… immobilizes sperm motility ouch!

The problem with male p-pills is that you have troubles getting the fertility back - so in practice you end up with a medical vasectomy. (Rather a real one instead), or your libido gets severely supressed. (And what’s the point anyway???)

I still like my short black.

Sperm-Maker’s Digest

I thought it was a magazine.

[quote=“Richardm”]Sperm-Maker’s Digest

I thought it was a magazine.[/quote]

Quite! It is a silly title and post, but I couldn’t help noticing that the BEEB has run a spate of sperm-related related stories lately.

There was an “Internet sperm-baby born” in August, an “accidental sperm loss” in July, etc. A search shows “sperm news” every month. :shock:

Sperm-Lovers Journal?
This Month in Sperm?

[quote=“Mr He”]The problem with male p-pills is that you have troubles getting the fertility back - so in practice you end up with a medical vasectomy. (Rather a real one instead), or your libido gets severely supressed. (And what’s the point anyway???)

I still like my short black.[/quote]

No, I read that this was like the female version of the implant where they place these tiny rods under the skin and it releases progesterone. And after they removed the implants, all the male participants fully recovered. They are in the trial phase now to test for any long term side effects like increased heart disease or cancer ect ect… yikes!