Spock sings

Every once in a while, I stumble across something online that is just too weird for words. Maybe you

That was totally wicked!

That’s probably the number one most embarassing moment for any Star Trek cast member.

Followed by William Shatner’s rendition of Rocketman.

[quote=“gaboman”]That’s probably the number one most embarassing moment for any Star Trek cast member.

Followed by William Shatner’s rendition of Rocketman.[/quote]
Nice! On Amazon I noticed that the Nimoy/Shatner compilation is still available from MCA - one reviewer there comments that Nimoy “croons in keys that would make a stuffed dog howl.”

Of course, Shatner never stopped singing. His 2004 album “Has Been” even includes a collaboration with Henry Rollins…

I think it’s better than Joe Pesci’s record.

“Has Been” is supposed to be an album entirely of Shatner taking taking the piss out of himself - so that may be cool. I’m still not game enough to buy it though. :noway:

I saw Mr. Shatner when I was in college. Thankfully, he didn’t sing. He just did some readings and acting and stuff. Nothing from Star Trek until the end when he said something about boldly going where nobody has ever been previously.

[quote=“smell the glove”]Every once in a while, I stumble across something online that is just too weird for words. Maybe you

[quote=“Tigerman”]That is utterly bizarre. I cannot imagine what he was thinking when doing that.[/quote]2 words: “hobbit babes”, and look at the size of their… ears.

Big ears are important to the Ferengi, the bigger they are, the bigger a man you are. Maybe Vulcans find them sexy too.