Spongebob is gay?

[quote=“Chewycorns”][quote=“Tempo Gain”]breaking controversy. scroll down to watch the shocking video (g-rated) here, the news leadin is pretty funny

msnbc.msn.com/id/6852828/

this is great, let these right-wing-religio-fanatic morons make themselves look stupid.[/quote]

Maybe they are smart enough not to rehash two day old news.

[forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.ph … bob#290613](Culture Wars Started: OK. Sen-Elect Goes After Lesbians :smiling_imp:[/quote]
Well, thanks to charismatic people like you, chewy, most posters don’t bother venturing into the international politics forum anymore. Maybe because they’re smart enough to not get sucked into pissing contests that essentially break down into the same things (conservative vs. liberal) ad nauseum. But nice to see you’ve made it to the other side briefly to grace us with the same attitude that gives the IP forum its fine reputation. :unamused:

It’s interesting how media is beginning to portray all sorts of families now. It’s come a long way from Make Room for Daddy and Father Knows Best to include shows about all different kinds of living situations that represent more and more people and show how these different arrangements still equal a loving family.

I’m still scratching my head, though, at how Spongebob could be tied to brainwashing homosexuality on children when at most there’s like 20 secs of Spongebob…I guess attacking the Muppets would have gotten Dr. Dobson more flak than going after what I think is the stupidest concept for animation since someone got the idea to create cartoons based on movies for adults (e.g. The Real Ghostbusters).
Then again, according to the article, Dobson never really saw the video…he had only heard that Spongebob appears on it and that it promoted non-traditional types of families as well as nuclear ones.