SPRING CLEANING – 2003MY JAGUAR XK8 4.2L Coupe

After selling the BMW, one more car needs to go to trim the collection.
This is a whole other beast than the BMW, but in the same, if not better condition.
Well-conditioned XK8, in Platinum Silver, with the (optional) Ivory, Connelly leather + Burlwood interior.
I have owned and driven this car for several years, it has always been well maintained (always with Jaguar original parts), and stored inside.
Car is in a very nice condition, the paint has no issues, and the interior is undamaged, with soft leather, beautiful wood, and clean carpets.
PM me for more info / pictures on the car, price, and viewing.
Location Tainan (will be back in Danshui by early June).

β€’ 4.2L Petrol
β€’ 6 speed ZF automatic gearbox
β€’ CATS (Computer Active Technology Suspension)
β€’ 19” Apollo (8J / 245/40R19 – 9J 275/35R19)
β€’ Headlight washers
β€’ Ivory color Connolly interior
β€’ Burr wood dash / trim / Steering wheel / Shift knob
β€’ Alpine Premium Sound system / subwoofer / 6 disc CD player
β€’ Cupholder front
β€’ Memory package for seats and steering wheel

5 Likes

OMG. I have to set this to ignore. The wife would kill me.

1 Like

You know the saying: β€œit’s better to ask forgiveness than permission”…it always worked for me :wink:

1 Like

Is Jeeves going to have to learn how to drive a whole garage of new motor vehicles now?

How much?

:see_no_evil:

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: From Jaguar

It’s odd how so many items here are sold without a price and it’s commonly expensive items. That always puts me off even asking as it smells too much like a scam.

1 Like

No one forces you to ask, so that’s fine.

Cars, and specially Jaguars are a good part of my life, they are magnificent machines.
So if someone is seriously interested, and takes the effort to contact me privately, I will be more than happy to guide him to each and every aspect he wants to know.
The Forumosian who bought the BMW can attest to that, we spent 5 min on the sales, and an other 2 hours on talking cars …

6 Likes