Spy on their Email! Click here!

Can this be true?

I got this offer in the mail today, and it goes like this:

SECRETLY READ PEOPLE’S E-MAILS!

Do you think your spouse is cheating on you? Want to read your kid’s e-mail? eMail Spy will show you every e-mail typed on your computer! eMail Spy is a hidden program you install on your computer which will log everything typed on your computer, including e-mails!

SECRETLY READ PEOPLE’S CHATS & IM’S!

Not only can you read every e-mail typed on your computer, but eMail Spy will also help you steal people’s passwords to help you log-in to their mailbox! It’s all possible with eMail Spy! People’s private information is a thing of the past!

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Not only can read e-mails and steal passwords, you can also read peoples past chats, instant messages and see what websites they’ve visited! The possibilities are endless with eMail Spy!

This message was sent on behalf of
Software Factory Solutions
Suite #125
4-1150 N. Terminal Ave.
Nanaimo, British Columbia
V9S 5L6
Canada

lane 119, I’m reading your email right now!

Chou

That’s what I mean! It’s scary. Right now, this software only lets you read emails and other things that have been keyed into your own computer at home or the office, but in the future, maybe Mr Chodofu is correct, there will be a program to let people burrow into other people’s email system, ''borrow" their passwords and Chodofu is chillingly correct.

(I did not write this note. Chodofu did, using my computer. Thanks, Bud.)

[quote=“lane119”]That’s what I mean! It’s scary. Right now, this software only lets you read emails and other things that have been keyed into your own computer at home or the office, but in the future, maybe Mr Chodofu is correct, there will be a program to let people burrow into other people’s email system, ''borrow" their passwords and Chodofu is chillingly correct.

(I did not write this note. Chodofu did, using my computer. Thanks, Bud.)[/quote]

No worries. Truth is spyware is already avaialbe to let anybody on a network know what your doing. Many companies have it installed on client computers. you can get software to counter this. Check the popular downlaod sites.

Chou

===============I forgot the mention the fee! Of course!

===============By the way, Chodofu, I can actually “SEE” you now in the video spycam on my computer. You are in your home office, a can of Taiwan Beer opened and half drunk and you are splitting watermelon seeds. Right?

================Okay, so what am I doing… RIGHT NOW!

~Now you can INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD eMail Reader for the low one time fee of $39.95*! To download now, simply complete the following form. Once your order is complete, you can DOWNLOAD eMAIL SPY INSTANTLY!~

You forgot to mention the big fat J, haging form my lip. Its fuzzy like CNN but It appears you are… oh my god, where did get that inflatable toy?

You can download many decent shareware and freeware applications that do the job.

It’s my Dutch knife.

Key logging software is very much for real, and a good reason to be very cautious about typing passwords or other confidential information when using an internet cafe or other shared computer.