Square *efficient*, air tight storage tubs?

need a bunch of storage tubs to keep humidity out, bigger is better but down to 1 gallon might work.

basically i really dont like all the rounded pretty liking tubs. i prefer sharp jagged square edges that fit into each other with as little air space between tubs as possible…i like my tubs like i like my flower pots.

All my herbs and foods i had dried over winter and didnt seal in bags are now moldy. i have a pretty wicked mulch for the garden now, but out a lot of time and money from it. So, large big air tight containers (i will also be putting in desiccant).

Anyone know of any good ones? I would likely be willing to drive damn near anywhere but ilan and hualien to get them.

[quote=“Pingdong”]need a bunch of storage tubs to keep humidity out, bigger is better but down to 1 gallon might work.

basically i really dont like all the rounded pretty liking tubs. i prefer sharp jagged square edges that fit into each other with as little air space between tubs as possible…I like my tubs like I like my flower pots.

All my herbs and foods I had dried over winter and didnt seal in bags are now moldy. I have a pretty wicked mulch for the garden now, but out a lot of time and money from it. So, large big air tight containers (i will also be putting in desiccant).

Anyone know of any good ones? I would likely be willing to drive damn near anywhere but Yilan and Hualian to get them.[/quote]

Taiyuan street near Taipei main station is full of plastic/glass container stores who carries containers of all shape and sizes. Surely you will find something there.

[quote=“Taiwan Luthiers”][quote=“Pingdong”]need a bunch of storage tubs to keep humidity out, bigger is better but down to 1 gallon might work.

basically i really dont like all the rounded pretty liking tubs. i prefer sharp jagged square edges that fit into each other with as little air space between tubs as possible…I like my tubs like I like my flower pots.

All my herbs and foods I had dried over winter and didnt seal in bags are now moldy. I have a pretty wicked mulch for the garden now, but out a lot of time and money from it. So, large big air tight containers (i will also be putting in desiccant).

Anyone know of any good ones? I would likely be willing to drive damn near anywhere but Yilan and Hualian to get them.[/quote]

Taiyuan street near Taipei main station is full of plastic/glass container stores who carries containers of all shape and sizes. Surely you will find something there.[/quote]

I also recommend this street. Here it is on Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/jJn6

Walk down the street until you find what you’re looking for. I think I’ve seen what you’re looking for in the more northern end of the area I’ve highlighted.