Squirrels the new Crack Addicts?

[quote]http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2005/10/squirrels_on_cr.php

Drug addicts are known to be hiding small stashes of crack rocks in people

For God sake, AC. This should be in IP, not the Open Forum :unamused:

Squirrels engage in politics? :noway:

You are talking about “Squirrel Assistance programs” and “Free handouts” which is government related.

You are also treating squirrels as ethnics, which is wrong. Squirrels are native to North America and were around before white colonisation. To suggest that squirrels can’t engage in politics and therefore do not have the right to vote is not only racist and degrading, but it shows your complete lack of understanding of squirrel communities, outlining your leaning towards squirrelphobic tendencies.

1 Like

Thank you for pointing out my prejudice against squirrels.

The politics of their cute puffy cheeks and bushy tails have kept them oppressed for so long.

My ignorance has contributed to the fact there have been no squirrel president throughout human history. oops I slipped again. I meant to say recorded history.

I will enroll in squirrel diversity training at NTU as soon as classes are made available.

1 Like

A squirrel is nothing but a rat with a big fully tail, a nose job, and a good PR firm. I will never give my vote to a squirrel or a squirrel supporter.
~R. Butlet

1 Like

^ squirrel hater.

Squirrels have the thankless job of planting seeds. Granted those planted seeds are really forgotten seeds of the squirrel secret stash. It still a thankless job.

We must help these Crack Squirrels in the vicious cycle of addiction. It might lead to Single Parent Squirrels and Domestic Violence Squirrels if we don’t take action soon.

We all know by now that that single squirrelhood is the biggest factor - not that fact they are squirrels. The fact that they are squirrels is irrelevant. You can not prove any discrimination against squirrels. Any assistance to squirrels will only increase thier dependency. Crack addicted squirrels is just a product of 60 years of assistance to squirrels.

See my link. www.thefactsasIwanttoseethem.com

Prove me wrong.

There is obviously a media bias in this crime. Had this been a squirrel on squirrel crime, it would have never been reported on.

But because is squirrel on human crime, or human on squirrel crime (depending on who the cops bust with the crack possession), automatically race becomes an issue.

We must be able to look past the fur (or lack of it) to see that society needs to help these victims. Education is the key. We must give these squirrels an opportunity at an equal education. Education is the magic bullet to end this vicious cycle.

Without the proper education squirrels will just forage for crack in other people’s yards.

This addiction may well explain the need for secretiveness, hands in the pocket, the hat covering most of the face and the trench coat.

That looks like a sex offender squirrel.

You’re just propagating the negative stereotypes of squirrels :raspberry:

Last month the state of New York began to phase out its mandatory chipmunk bussing program in which the smaller, cuter critters were forced to integrate with their bigger, furrier cousins. After 40 years the program has been declared what it is: an abject failure.

What happened to their nuts ?

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]What happened to their nuts ?[/quote] They’ve been cracked.

Squirrels, squirrels, squirrels - that’s all well and fine for you, but, I ask with all due concern, what about the sheep? What about the sheep?

OOC

Sheeps value stability and group comformity. They get along with humans just fine and rarely cause any problems. Not to mention some of their females prefer to sleep with humans.

If only we could get the squirrels to behave more like sheeps.

[quote=“ac_dropout”]Sheeps value stability and group comformity. They get along with humans just fine and rarely cause any problems. Not to mention some of their females prefer to sleep with humans.

If only we could get the squirrels to behave more like sheeps.[/quote]

As a friend to Australians and New Zealanders alike I’m offended by that comment. You, sir, clearly do not understand Sheep Culture…

1 Like

a friend of mine in high school reportedly had relations with a sheep after downing a whole bottle of Jack Daniels. after that his nick name was " baa baa". true story.