St. Patrick's Day Party at the Taipei Artist Village!

Slanté

Hiccup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I can remember is some golidilocks northerner playing youtube music videos with goats in them. 9 shots of Jamesons. That’s a new record.

Thanks for the first one Iris Shstu.!!!

Thanks for the first one Iris Shstu.!!![/quote]

You’re welcome! Sorry, I missed you. We’ll have to save the kiss for next time.

Forgot to say, thanks to the three lovely ladies behind the bar.

There was only one. They weren’t triplets.

Excuse me, mister. There were definitely three: “H”, “C” and some looker called Nigella or something.

Bubba2guns wrote:

Strange, I don’t recall that. Must have been all the car bombs… (Sorry Irishstu) or possibly the shots of Jamesons…goats? hmmm. I woke up with only one ear though. *

*by which of course I mean those green leprechaun ears.

No worries, Jimi. Your free drink didn’t go to waste. :wink:

Excuse me, mister. There were definitely three: “H”, “C” and some looker called Nigella or something.[/quote]

Oh she’s a fine ting…dat one :bow:

[quote=“kitkat”]Bubba2guns wrote:

Strange, I don’t recall that. Must have been all the car bombs… (Sorry Irishstu) or possibly the shots of Jamesons…goats? hmmm. I woke up with only one ear though. *

*by which of course I mean those green leprechaun ears.
[/quote]

Twasn’t you me lady, was a whiskey soaked Lord Lucan lover of goats and the Shirley Bassey.

You lot are just sad that I wasn’t there to kiss you. Don’t be miserable. Just think of it as a double at the next FHH.

You wouldn’t have kissed me. My breath smelled like a pile of Sandman’s vomit the day after Easter on the floor of a country gas station.

You would have loved the pantie collector guy who had pairs of girls panties in his pockets and lifted up my gal’s skirt to see hers. Then there was a human mountain from South Africa, drunken sing-a-longs and an almost knife throwing contest.

There was only one goat. And a donkey.

She was no donkey…and I think you gave her your phone number.