Stamp/antiques auction house

Anyone know anything about stamp collecting of Taiwanese stamps?
I’m looking for a stamp auction house, or if they don’t have one then an auction house thats sells antiques etc, Like Sotheby, maybe.
Or any place that auctions things, and maybe will also auction some stamp collections.

[quote=“sam_wong”]Anyone know anything about stamp collecting of Taiwanese stamps?
I’m looking for a stamp auction house, or if they don’t have one then an auction house thats sells antiques etc, Like Sotheby, maybe.
Or any place that auctions things, and maybe will also auction some stamp collections.[/quote]

Should we “farang” answer you? Why would “farang” know anything about such things?

[quote=“Toasty”][quote=“sam_wong”]Anyone know anything about stamp collecting of Taiwanese stamps?
Or any place that auctions things, and maybe will also auction some stamp collections.[/quote]

Should we “farang” answer you? Why would “farang” know anything about such things?[/quote]
You just don’t understand Thai culture. :no-no: