Star World is back (again)

At least it is for me.

Channel 46 (strange place to put it, but I’m not bloody-well complaining).

So, it’s episode 7? Is Darth Vader dead?

Thanks for heads-up. I would never have found it at 46, always skip through that range when channel surfing.

Morons, I’m so tired of this channel shuffle stuff … why can’t they just keep their hands off … thanks for posting

sweet! that’s the reason I got cable… and I haven’t been able to find it til now.

Good you can catch up on your Oprah watching :smiling_imp:

I just checked and it doesn’t seem to be back for me. Unless Star World is showing Nat Geo doco’s right now. It looks like I have Nat Geo on both 18 and 46, but showing different shows. That’s better than Star World.

But what do I care - the 30 seconds of TV I just watched is probably the only TV I’ll watch all week.

NO more Oprah … Ellen is the fad now in Asia …

Oprah moved to the Hallmark channel almost a eyar ago.

Star World was always there

NO more Oprah … Ellen is the fad now in Asia …[/quote]

Why everyone is so into watching a dyke dance (badly I might add) is beyond me.

Does everybody in Taipei City got Star World on channel 46?..I got NET GEO WILD on that channel which sucks!..enough with animal TV, we already got animal planet, discovery, national geography, why add another one?.. .btw, I live in Neihu area…
so, is there any other cable TV company in neihu area?..I’m currently use HsinTaipei but their signal not stable, sometime too strong or too weak

NatGeo WILD here, too, on CH46. And yes, it sucks.

In Yonghe it’s always been on 107. I rarely watch it. We get BBC World on 110. I watch that one even less.

Rascal - r u with HsinTaipei CATV too?

Dr. McCoy - which provider r u with? In my area, we need to add digital setup box to watch star world, bbc, etc which cost another $$ in addition to NT$550/month

[quote=“StreetSpec”]Rascal - r u with HsinTaipei CATV too?

Dr. McCoy - which provider r u with? In my area, we need to add digital setup box to watch star world, bbc, etc which cost another $$ in addition to NT$550/month[/quote]
I’ll check when I get home. We have the digital box, but I don’t use it hardly ever. The only thing different it has on it is the German and the French channels.

Ta Xindian Company does not have Star World nor Hallmark. :cry:

I think my provider is called New World Cable or something like that.

In Sanxia we don’t have digital … they even don’t know when they gone jump in …

what is the difference between an ordinary cable tv and and a digital cable???

You need to have a box for the digital. Then you have to pay extra to get anything good.