Starbucks!

Bubble tea!!! May the lord have mercy on your soul

its a real thing. i’ve been using wemo a lot recently. now my gf has started to get used to it and is protesting about walking or riding a youbike.:rofl:

And 10 minutes back. That’s the best part.

Hey, it’s Starbucks we’re talking here. It wouldn’t be the highest quality anyway… :rofl:

They have bubble tea in London? What has the world come to?

I’m not really into Starbucks souvenirs but I do like these city mugs. Except that they are made in China.

5 Likes

Only hot or ice Americano, if any, for me. All those calories, are mostly sugar and nothing healthy.

FIFY

1 Like

I’m still a sucker for the Frappuccinos though. If you can afford them, who’s really counting calories.

Also, if you have it as a substitute for a meal, 400-500 Cal isn’t really the worst.

“We cannot use these but you still get the discount”

They give the drink in a plastic cup. I pour into my thermos myself and trash the cup.

1 Like

What’s their excuse for this?

COVID-19, don’t touch other people’s stuff avoiding the spread of the virus!

4 Likes

That’s a bingo!

1 Like

Those are nice.

Maybe it’s a Taiwanese company in Gina. Did they have to give up the intellectual property rights to cup handles?

But there is no virus in Taiwan :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I don’t know how any one can drink Starbucks coffee with satisfaction.
Cappuccino? no Babyccino frothy milk.
You won’t get a Caffeine overdose at Starbucks.

1 Like

Based on what’s being served at Taiwan Starbucks (operated by Uni-President), I don’t think you’ll be getting genuine milk either.

Among the current chains, Louisa—at least at their “third wave” stores—is thrashing them badly.

Guy

Yes I find Louisa and Cama pretty good.