Starting a podcast about life in Taiwan

What would be of interest to listeners?

• Information on jobs.
  • Information on bars and clubs.
  • Information on art and entertainment.
  • Information on Chinese / Taiwanese language learning.
  • Information on travel and visa rules.

0 voters

A group of Taiwan news media friends and I have been running a podcast program on iTunes and other audio/video RSS carriers under differnet titles for a while now. So far we have made video cast about travel sites in Northern Taiwan. Now we want to put together, with input from others expats in Taiwan, a video podcast more centered on life in Tawan or Asia in general. We are hoping that other expats around the island can contribe to the podcast.

We would like to know what you think should be one of the topics of this podcast. Thanks as always.

You might want to check out that gal from Taichung who’s been running one for a while it seems.

Would you have any more information on this person? I know a girl in Tainan who has been running a podcast for a while. In fact, I met her in Taipei last week. …any ideas?

Thanks…

Would you have any more information on this person? I know a girl in Tainan who has been running a podcast for a while. In fact, I met her in Taipei last week. …any ideas?

Thanks…

Thanks…