Starting tomorrow, it will rain for a month

I do, too, but what’s great about it? I mean ‘bearly’ sweating ain’t exactly a cup of tea.[/i]

I see lightning right now. Beautiful! Let the rain begin! :smiling_imp:

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

[quote=“914”]I see lightning right now. Beautiful! Let the rain begin! :smiling_imp:

MUAHAHAHAHAHA[/quote]Hope not. I want to finish getting my washing dry tomorrow. If I had risen earlier it would be dry now…I could have made maximum use of the sunshine and done some more exciting activity than reading a book.

Cheers DM, I spent three hours up in Guan in shan. Just scrumptious. (wrong word I know but I like it!)

(Ever see that movie

It rains in Ying Ge as we speak.

Bollocks.

Wandoogle, if I ever see you I’ll do something nasty to you for tempting fate.
I have spent most of the day working. I just went out to get coffee and I had to run back home with a newspaper over my head because it’s pissing it down.
Great :fume:

Anyway, Glad you had a nice day, Limey. Good weather for hiking in the mountains.

I would not suggest people under 50kg go out tonight. I almost didn’t make it back home because of the wind.

Well, the monsoon has reached the hill.

Nice lightening.

Holger

called mei-yu, plum rains here,

tsu-yu in Japan, a month later. same phenom. nature wets her pants.

but it doesn’t rain every day and not for a month.you’ve been mis informed.

No problem for me!

I called my principal in hopes that perhaps school would be closed today. So much for wishful thinking.

One of the most beautiful days I have seen in a while. I think I’ll spend the afternoon at the pool. :beatnik:

The temparature in Saigon is 105 degrees and rising.

Erm…should I be worried?

Erm…should I be worried?[/quote] Yes, if it is Celsius.

Erm…should I be worried?[/quote]

Thirty years ago this week, yes, you should be worried–that was supposedly the signal for Americans to evacuate ahead of the fall of Saigon.

Sorry, I thought the anniversary was worth noting somewhere.

Didn’t rain yesterday. Didn’t rain on Tuesday. Hasn’t rained yet today.

[quote=“Bu Lai En”]Didn’t rain yesterday. Didn’t rain on Tuesday. Hasn’t rained yet today.[/quote]Happy now?

MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

GIVE IT TO ME, BABEEEEEE!!!

Then I can hop in a bus with reallllly strong a/c. My day is poifect!!!

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

[quote=“914”]MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

GIVE IT TO ME, BABEEEEEE!!!

Then I can hop in a bus with reallllly strong a/c. My day is poifect!!!

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:[/quote]

The Gods of Hubris are about to wash away your belongings in a flash flood.