STD testing? NSFW

hi, newly here and had unprotected sex (lesson learned) with my girlfriend for a while.

NSFW Symptoms

We started to use lube and around 3-4 days later i have 5-6 whiteheads on the base of my penis, and this number may be increasing. I also have a small rash om my penis sometimes.

The worries me greatly and I am 50% sure it is a STD.

where is the best place to get tested?

Any hospitals will have an urology department you can easily to go and get antibiotics at.

If you don’t speak Chinese, there’s a very nice clinic called Dr. Simon Chan Clinic in Taipei with a perfectly fluent doctor, he even takes foreign insurance.

Best of luck!

2 Likes

Sounds painful. Could it have just been an adverse reaction to the lubey?

1 Like

This is what im praying for, but i am losing hope :((

cheers bro, I’ll go to dr Simons in the morning

1 Like

could be yeast infection that she has that went to you.

insisting on rubbers, should be a put a guideline on the welcome to Taiwan handbook. given the amount of girls here who don’t like condoms.

3 Likes

Don’t panic too much. If you have health insurance they’ll sort you out at any hospital with a urology dept. - and if you don’t, they’ll sort you out anyway but you’ll have to pay for treatment. It won’t be outrageously expensive. For whatever it’s worth it doesn’t sound like any of the common STDs, and the comments suggesting the lube as the problem might be more accurate. In particular, it doesn’t sound like herpes, which is (a) painful and (b) incurable. So yeah, just try to relax a bit. You’ll be OK.

Bring the GF with you. She will (for obvious reasons) need to be tested too. This could be slightly awkward, but consider it a bonding experience.

1 Like

There’s one test where they stick a long tube down your little guy, it’s quite painful and probably causes some nerve damage. If they bring out a long tube looking thing I’d make a run for it while you still can.

If you see that test choose a different doctor.
That kind of test is unnecessary for more than a decade.

I have been tested twice at Cathay General Hospital. Go to the dermatologist since you can physically see something there. Some STDs, like HPV, can’t be found using the tests. Tell the doctor you want to get tested and I recommend getting the full deal (pee in a cup and blood testing). You get the results back in a week or so and it’s a relatively easy process.

Use condoms next time, and make sure your girl is on the pill. Otherwise you will catch a STD known as baby. Symptom include irritability, your girlfriend’s stomach getting bigger, and a lifetime of alimony and child support as well as huge drain to your finances.

And don’t assume that because you are not homosexual that you’re somehow immune to HIV. Most HIV infections these days are from heterosexual encounters, especially in Africa where such myths persist.

Dark… :open_mouth: