Steven the mover?

Does someone have the contact information for Steven (or was it steve) the mover? There was a an placed on this website somewhere before.

anyone? I know he’s pretty popular around here, any help would be appreciated, thanks.

I saw his ad on this very forum just yesterday. Can’t find it now, though.

Uhh…have you tried a search for “Steven The Mover”?
This has been covered many, many times.
Including a discussion on him just a few days ago.

[quote=“Josefus”]Uhh…have you tried a search for “Steven The Mover”?
This has been covered many, many times.
Including a discussion on him just a few days ago.[/quote]

I DARE you to search for him, Josefus. I’ve just been trying for the past 10 minutes and all I get are timed-out or blank screens.

Yeah, well I bet it wasn’t timing out yesterday when the OP was made! :raspberry:

Jeez, Josefina… PMSing, are we?

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.ph … r&&start=0

[quote=“Steven Chiang”][color=blue]=Local English-Speaking Moving Service Available=[/color]

Hi there! If you are moving house and need a man with a van !
For a no obligation quote call Steven at: b2366-1668 or 0932-396-030…[/b]anytime!

No job too big or too small

Take care,
Steven[/quote]

If those numbers are not current, try browsing that thread for an update.

Good luck with the move. Steven does make it easier. I was happy with his guys.

Oh yeah? Prove it! Go on. I dare you.

Seriously though, that search thing is touch and go at the best of times. And we do actually have a link to the list of banner ads, but it’s like 2 years old. No Steven the Mover on it. See the “Forumosa.com relies on the support of its donors for the upkeep of the web server - please support them, click here for the list” link down near the bottom of this page.

Oh yeah? Prove it! Go on. I dare you.

Seriously though, that search thing is touch and go at the best of times. And we do actually have a link to the list of banner ads, but it’s like 2 years old. No Steven the Mover on it. See the “Forumosa.com relies on the support of its donors for the upkeep of the web server - please support them, click here for the list” link down near the bottom of this page.[/quote]
It works fine for me here in Ke-luo-ai-xi-ya. :smiley:

Maybe it’s just my magic, womanly touch.

thanks to the person who got the contact number.

FYI, I did a search but still didn’t come up with the right info.