Stick Cricket

The most addictive game on the net…

www.stickcricket.com

The hours I’ve wasted on this…

Top “slog” score 272-1

Bit tricky at first. I was 10 for 3 after two overs, all to Waqar Younis. That’s the West Indies for you these days.

How long did it take you to get scores like 272-1?

Thanks

I’ve jujst spent three hours on it.

Can’t seem to get the hang of the leggies.

Mugatu, I have spent hours of work time trying to get the hang of this. Curse you, your weird hairdo, and your even weirder dog to an eternity of box washing. :wink:

Oh, I’m sorry Pieman1, did my pin get in the way of your ass? Do me a favor and lose five pounds immediately or get out of my topic like now! :smiley:

Yeah, those spinners killed me for a while too. Trick is to wait to the last minute with the leggies.

Still can’t beat South Africa in world dominator though… :fume:

Oh, I’m sorry Pieman1, did my pin get in the way of your ass? Do me a favor and lose five pounds immediately or get out of my topic like now! :smiley:

Yeah, those spinners killed me for a while too. Trick is to wait to the last minute with the leggies.

Still can’t beat South Africa in world dominator though… :fume:[/quote]

What number are they?

I can’t get past Sri Lanka. That Zoysa kills me.

South Africa are second last, before Australia (about 550 off 20 overs).

I can’t get the hang of the medium pacers on the off-side.

If you click on Richie Benauds nose between overs it brings up an advanced game, where you can play State cricket.

Let your batsman go out for a duck, then click on the duck as it waddles along. Brings up teams from 1987.

South Africa packed with Kuiper, Cook, Wessels, Rice, Kirsten, McMillan, Donald, and erm… and Richard Snell